3 weeks until the new era of Colby CHAOS begins.

The new interim welterweight champion is being crowned in Chicago at UFC 225. The soon to be undisputed welterweight champion. The top PPV draw of 2018. View attachment 382397 View attachment 382399

Colby “Chaos” Covington will finish RDA either by RNC or anaconda choke. Possibly a TKO, even. I’m calling it now. He breaks RDA mentally during the first three rounds, and then finishes him in the championship rounds.

Then we’ll most likely see Woodley vs Covington co-main/main event the November MSG card. That one will be a hell of a build up and fight.

the new era of him losing.

JUCO wrestling champ - check
NCAA D1 all American wrestler - check
PAC 10 champion - check
FILA no gi world champ - check
Beat down Maia worse than any fighter to date - check
Fighting for UFC title in a few weeks - check

Colby may be a lot of things, but a nerd is not one of them.

True dat on most of these but I take it you haven’t seen Marquart vs Maia

E58D0781-667D-4F36-AB04-BDC60DFFC00E.jpeg

JUCO wrestling champ - check
NCAA D1 all American wrestler - check
PAC 10 champion - check
FILA no gi world champ - check
Beat down Maia worse than any fighter to date - check
Fighting for UFC title in a few weeks - check

Colby may be a lot of things, but a nerd is not one of them.
Paying women to take pics with you = nerd - check

giphy.gif
Why is the just bleed guy there lol

Hahahaha.

So let me get this straight, you think Colby's fans are retarded for supporting Colby, but you don't yourself think Colby is retarded.

So why do you dislike his fans for liking him if you don't dislike him yourself?

I didn't say I didn't like you guys. I just think the four of you are retards who constantly post retarded shit. Why are trying to make an argument out of something I clearly stated in my first post?

Will he be getting some new material for this new era or continue to call everyone nerds and vi gins.

I didn't say I didn't like you guys. I just think the four of you are retards who constantly post retarded shit. Why are trying to make an argument out of something I clearly stated in my first post?

Oh you poor triggered virgin lol

I do think Colby can implement the same game-plan Khabib used a few years back. But I could see RDA being better equipt to stop that style being healthier at 170. I think it'll be a great fight

Colby is so obviously playing the heel, yet he successfully rustles so many jimmies.

{<jimmies}

Team Chaos.

Back