3 weeks until the new era of Colby CHAOS begins.

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The new interim welterweight champion is being crowned in Chicago at UFC 225. The soon to be undisputed welterweight champion. The top PPV draw of 2018. F1362125-076C-429F-8724-BEC5DA5F9E19.jpeg 7F719160-59E8-442F-9B0E-B7EC2F83DE14.jpeg

Colby “Chaos” Covington will finish RDA either by RNC or anaconda choke. Possibly a TKO, even. I’m calling it now. He breaks RDA mentally during the first three rounds, and then finishes him in the championship rounds.

Then we’ll most likely see Woodley vs Covington co-main/main event the November MSG card. That one will be a hell of a build up and fight.

DDcjaEZ.png

Colby is...a nerd

A big try hard

But I commend his support of LGBT and willingness to have sex with transsexuals to ...make fun of nerds? I don’t quite get his logic, but it’s nice that he supports the sexual minority

The new interim welterweight champion is being crowned in Chicago at UFC 225. The soon to be undisputed welterweight champion. The top PPV draw of 2018. View attachment 382397 View attachment 382399

Colby “Chaos” Covington will finish RDA either by RNC or anaconda choke. Possibly a TKO, even. I’m calling it now. He breaks RDA mentally during the first three rounds, and then finishes him in the championship rounds.

Then we’ll most likely see Woodley vs Covington co-main/main event the November MSG card. That one will be a hell of a build up and fight.

Hello kid. Still writing gay walls of text for your hero I see.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nah RDA will ram his foot up colbys ass

My man Joe! I was starting to miss seeing your drunken angry posts in the heavies. Welcome back you crazy ol’ geezer.

I come baring gifts kid, while my hope is that RDA derails this Covington jerk, my guess is that won't happen.

You’re correct... Colby will anaconda rda with his trouser trout, and post fight will tell Tyrone don’t ever say your dicks are bigger than ours again

And they will get 1 million ppv buys

Going to bump this after RDA smashes the pretender

The new interim welterweight champion is being crowned in Chicago at UFC 225. The soon to be undisputed welterweight champion. The top PPV draw of 2018. View attachment 382397 View attachment 382399

lol does he pay you nerds to make these stupid fucking threads about him like he pays whores to hang out with him? or are you genuinely just that much of a tool bag you take it upon yourself to constantly create the dumbest fucking threads possible?

I do think he will beat rda

Woodley will embarrass him...but Colby will have earned the embarrassment

Demian Maia did this to him. Demian Maia.

colby-covington-post-ufc-fight-night-119-video.jpg

RDA will fucking bury him.

Elite level championship reflexes. Colby could’ve been blinded had he not ducked his head. It’s no wonder Colby has never been rocked or dropped in 14 pro fights/9 UFC fights.

Back