3 v 3

Does it have the same rules as the new IOC version for the 2020 Olympics?
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/3-o...-pointer-shot-clock-kevin-durant-ideal-player
USA Today said:
One part of that quote is more important than the others: “A 3-point shot is worth two points, and inside the arc is worth one point.”

That’s one of four rules, confirmed by Justice, that will directly impact who reigns supreme on the 3-on-3 hardwood. The other three: a 12-second shot clock, the 10-minute game clock and the obvious fact that the game is played in halfcourt.
Fucking Europeans are so retarded. I can't believe they made scrimmaging an official Olympic sport. This is a blacktop recreation. It's something to pass the time when you don't have enough guys to yield full teams, or you're playing in someone's backyard/driveway with a single hoop.

cube loves the game no doubt.
wants to stay relevant no doubt.
make some dollaz for his five womenz and fifty chiles...no doubt.

but dawg..uh uh doan try to play a nagger like that.
shit is straight stoopid

Seems like the rules might be a tad bit different from the Olympics. I was able to catch a game today and I noticed a few things. There is no game clock (halftime is whenever a team hits 25 points). You only shoot one free throw. If it's a 2 point attempt, you get one shot worth 2 points. A foul on a three point attempt gets you one shot worth three points from the three point line. And there is a 4 point circle. If a foul occurs in the 4 point circle you get one shot worth 4 points shot from the 4 point circle.

Seems like the rules might be a tad bit different from the Olympics. I was able to catch a game today and I noticed a few things. There is no game clock (halftime is whenever a team hits 25 points). You only shoot one free throw. If it's a 2 point attempt, you get one shot worth 2 points. A foul on a three point attempt gets you one shot worth three points from the three point line. And there is a 4 point circle. If a foul occurs in the 4 point circle you get one shot worth 4 points shot from the 4 point circle.
Both Cube and the IOC should just go full circus with this, and allow goaltending.

Do you just take it back to 3 point line?
Great question. Clearing rules aren't uniform from blacktop to blacktop. Sometimes it's the 3 pt line, sometimes it is the free throw line extended, and sometimes it's the top of the key.

I just watch some on Youtube. It is the old timers. It makes sense. Ice cube can save money that way. But if they have recently undrafted guys right out of college, I will watch.

It has a lot of potential.

Don't have to take it back if doesn't hit rim.

Does it have the same rules as the new IOC version for the 2020 Olympics?
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/3-o...-pointer-shot-clock-kevin-durant-ideal-player

Fucking Europeans are so retarded. I can't believe they made scrimmaging an official Olympic sport. This is a blacktop recreation. It's something to pass the time when you don't have enough guys to yield full teams, or you're playing in someone's backyard/driveway with a single hoop.
Hey douchebag, the Olympic committee is a world wide organisation...only because the HQ are in europe don't means that every decision is made by europeans.

Hey douchebag, the Olympic committee is a world wide organisation...only because the HQ are in europe don't means that every decision is made by europeans.
The Europeans control the IOC. This is an open secret.

That's why baseball and softball mysteriously disappeared for a few Olympics. So much salt.

The Europeans control the IOC. This is an open secret.

That's why baseball and softball mysteriously disappeared for a few Olympics. So much salt.
"The Europeans control the IOC. This is an open secret. " lol
baseball and softball disappeared because they are insignificant sports in most countries. You don't see cricket in the Games?
In every Games they add some sports who are typical of the region...exemple in Barcelona 92 they added Rink Hockey who is a very popular sport in Spain, Portugal and Italy and to some level popular in France, Angola, Germany, Swizerland, Andorra, Argentina and Brazil. By the next Games Rink Hockey was out.
The Games are loosing audience specialy by younger people and the IOC is trying to stop it by adding some sports who could be more atractive to younger people like freestyle bmx or 3x3 basketball and mixed gender relays in swimming and track and mixed teams events in judo, archery and table tennis ...that's why they added rugby sevens in Rio and not the more practiced code Rugby Union(15 players).
It seems you are the salty one!

Last edited:
"The Europeans control the IOC. This is an open secret. " lol
baseball and softball disappeared because they are insignificant sports in most countries.
Incorrect. It's both the #1 sport and a Top 5 sport in more countries in the western hemisphere than any other sport except for soccer, and it's also hugely popular in parts of southeast Asia (ex. Japan and South Korea). It has a presence in a few other parts of the world; including in The Netherlands. Its spread is vast. Your ignorance on this matter is typical of Europeans.
You don't see cricket in the Games?
In every Games they add some sports who are typical of the region...exemple in Barcelona 92 they added Rink Hockey who is a very popular sport in Spain, Portugal and Italy and to some level popular in France, Angola, Germany, Swizerland, Andorra, Argentina and Brazil. By the next Games Rink Hockey was out.
The Games are loosing audience specialy by younger people and the IOC is trying to stop it by adding some sports who could be more atractive to younger people like freestyle bmx or 3x3 basketball and mixed gender relays in swimming and track and mixed teams events in judo, archery and table tennis ...that's why they added rugby sevens in Rio and not the more practiced code Rugby Union(15 players).
It seems you are the salty one!
Which is unfortunate, but I'm pretty sure Cricket isn't wildly popular anywhere in Europe except Britain. Your own papers acknowledged the bias and the influence:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2008/aug/14/olympicsbaseball.ussport

Last edited:
First to 50 win by 2.

The games go fast, it's pretty damn fun to watch.
Isn't first to 60?
Incorrect. It's both the #1 sport and a Top 5 sport in more countries in the western hemisphere than any other sport except for soccer, and it's also hugely popular in parts of southeast Asia (ex. Japan and South Korea). It has a presence in a few other parts of the world; including in The Netherlands. Its spread is vast. Your ignorance on this matter is typical of Europeans.

Which is unfortunate, but I'm pretty sure Cricket isn't wildly popular anywhere in Europe except Britain. Your own papers acknowledged the bias and the influence:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2008/aug/14/olympicsbaseball.ussport
That's a journalist opinion...don't make it the truth.
Don't changes the fact that Baseball and Softball, Cricket, Rink Hockey...are a 0.001% sport outside of the 5-10 countries that practise it to a pro level.

Only because Netherlands and a few other european countries participated in the WBC(yeah I know smothing about baseball) don't make it a big sport in europe.
And since you are so smart then you should know that most dutch players of pro level were born in the caribbean islands of Aruba and Curaçao and many lived in the USA.
Netherlands as a population of 16M and the european continent has over 740M...even if all 16M would be baseball fans that still would be only like 2% of the european population.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/sports/baseball/wbc-netherlands-win.html
And the bigest stadium of the dutch major league as a capacity of 2500...yeah a very popular sport!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Honkbal_Hoofdklasse_season

"Your ignorance on this matter is typical of Europeans" typical comment of many americans...you guys talk about europeans as if we would be one country and not 50 countries with diferent cultures, sports, politics and so on...
You can continue to be salty but it don't change the fact that some european sports like Rink Hockey, Rugby Union, Cricket, Floorball, Futsal are not olympic sports exactly like baseball and softball...i'm sure it's a european bias against their hown sports.

Last edited:
That's a journalist opinion...don't make it the truth.
It's an opinion you don't have. I'd love to see the commentary that acknowledges American control of the IOC, or purely unweighted influence across nations.

I mean, you must be right. After all, FIFA is an international organization, too, just like the IOC. It's not like FIFA is controlled by the Europeans, right? After all, it's an international league.

Your reasoning is sound. Clearly you've thought this through.
Don't changes the fact that Baseball and Softball, Cricket, Rink Hockey...are a 0.001% sport outside of the 5-10 countries that practise it to a pro level.
Oh, silly European. Here are countries where baseball is popular, and nearly all have pro leagues:
  1. USA (including the territory Puerto Rico)
  2. Canada
  3. Mexico
  4. Dominican Republic
  5. Cuba
  6. Venezuela
  7. Nicaragua
  8. Panama
  9. Costa Rica
  10. Guatemala
  11. Japan
  12. South Korea
  13. Taiwan
  14. Brazil
  15. Netherlands
Here are other countries where it has at least a presence:
  1. Phillipines
  2. Iraq & Saudi Arabia (thanks US military!)
  3. Israel
  4. New Zealand
  5. Spain
  6. Italy
  7. UK
Furthermore, it's the passion index, particularly in more populous countries like the USA, Mexico, or Japan that have given it relevance. Meanwhile, Rhythmic Gymnastics is an IOC sport. Trampoline is an IOC sport. Synchronized Swimming is still an IOC sport 80 years later because of the Busby Berkeley craze. Racewalking is an IOC sport. These sports filling up arenas? Where are they popular? You seem to believe sports like this aren't .000001% sports.
Only because Netherlands and a few other european countries participated in the WBC(yeah I know smothing about baseball) don't make it a big sport in europe.
And since you are so smart then you should know that most dutch players of pro level were born in the caribbean islands of Aruba and Curaçao and many lived in the USA.
Netherlands as a population of 16M and the european continent has over 740M...even if all 16M would be baseball fans that still would be only like 2% of the european population.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/sports/baseball/wbc-netherlands-win.html
And the bigest stadium of the dutch major league as a capacity of 2500...yeah a very popular sport!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Honkbal_Hoofdklasse_season
That's one of the ways in which sports tend to spread.
"Your ignorance on this matter is typical of Europeans" typical comment of many americans...you guys talk about europeans as if we would be one country and not 50 countries with diferent cultures, sports, politics and so on...
You can continue to be salty but it don't change the fact that some european sports like Rink Hockey, Rugby Union, Cricket, Floorball, Futsal are not olympic sports exactly like baseball and softball...i'm sure it's a european bias against their hown sports.
I don't care what Europeans like. I just don't find credit to your ignorance of baseball's overwhelming popularity in the Western Hemisphere, and even beyond. Again, it's the #2 overall sport here behind soccer, and only basketball threatens that. If Floorball or Futsal are the #2 most popular sport in your hemisphere, then I would gladly assent to their rightful placement in the Games.

Besides, we're the most dominant summer sporting nation in Olympic history by MILES. We're more important than your 50 rink-a-dink hockey nations. Our national pastime belongs in the games more than Handball, ROFL.

I don't care what Europeans like. Besides, we're the most dominant summer sporting nation in Olympic history by MILES. We're more important than your 50 rink-a-dink hockey nations. Our national pastime belongs in the games more than Handball, ROFL.
Finally you are showing your colors...it's not because 2000 people in netherlands, Brazil etc watch/play baseball that it should be in the Games...it's because of merica, merica, merica.
Who cares about the rest of the world.
You know what...tough luck, the rest of the world don't cares what americans want and so your national pastime is "strike out" of the games.

And again you talk about Baseball being a very popular sport in Netherlands...that's not true there league exists since 1922 and they still play in 2000 spectators stadiums.
That means it's a niche sport. It isn't even a top ten sport.
https://www.angloinfo.com/blogs/net...nds-top10/ten-most-popular-sports-in-holland/

FIFA is not a league.
And in your opinion since 8,9 of the best football leagues and like 90% of the best players play in european clubs...who should be at the center of the FIFA decisions?
Plus the president and vicepresidents of FIFA are...
Infantino(switzerland)
Villar(spain)
Cheung(Malaysia)
Al Khalifa(Bahrain)
Gill(UK)
Dominguez(Paraguay)
Montagliani(Canada)
Samoura(Senegal)
Clearly all europeans.

And if europe controls the IOC, why do only 4 nations(women only 3) qualify for the football(europe's #1 sport) olympic tournament but america Has 5 nations(women 4)?
Surely since we control everything we could simply put 6,7 or more nations in the tournament.

Last edited:
Finally you are showing your colors...it's not because 2000 people in netherlands, Brazil etc watch/play baseball that it should be in the Games...it's because of merica, merica, merica.
Who cares about the rest of the world.
You know what...tough luck, the rest of the world don't cares what americans want and so your national pastime is "strike out" of the games.

And again you talk about Baseball being a very popular sport in Netherlands...that's not true there league exists since 1922 and they still play in 2000 spectators stadiums.
That means it's a niche sport. It isn't even a top ten sport.
https://www.angloinfo.com/blogs/net...nds-top10/ten-most-popular-sports-in-holland/
Again, it's the #2 sport (#3 at worst) in the Western Hemisphere, and unlike Cricket, it actually enjoys a significant popularity in several countries in the other hemisphere, as well. It is both the #1 sport and a Top 5 sport here in more countries here than any other except for soccer, and again, possibly basketball (basketball is outgrowing everything). You cannot and have not disputed this.

Are the #1 & #2 sport in the Eastern Hemisphere in the Olympics? What argument could there be against that? I fully support sports of that magnitude being in the Games.
FIFA is not a league.
Good thing I didn't call it one, eh?
And in your opinion since 8,9 of the best football leagues and like 90% of the best players play in european clubs...who should be at the center of the FIFA decisions?
Plus the president and vicepresidents of FIFA are...
Infantino(switzerland)
Villar(spain)
Cheung(Malaysia)
Al Khalifa(Bahrain)
Gill(UK)
Dominguez(Paraguay)
Montagliani(Canada)
Samoura(Senegal)
Clearly all europeans.

And if europe controls the IOC, why do only 4 nations(women only 3) qualify for the football(europe's #1 sport) olympic tournament but america Has 5 nations(women 4)?
Surely since we control everything we could simply put 6,7 or more nations in the tournament.
Oh, so whoever is most dominant should run shit?

I agree. America should have full control over the Summer Olympics.

Back