3 v 3

Does it have the same rules as the new IOC version for the 2020 Olympics?
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/3-o...-pointer-shot-clock-kevin-durant-ideal-player

Fucking Europeans are so retarded. I can't believe they made scrimmaging an official Olympic sport. This is a blacktop recreation. It's something to pass the time when you don't have enough guys to yield full teams, or you're playing in someone's backyard/driveway with a single hoop.
Yup and it's to see who's the best at it.

Just a different game man that is also just like what you said.

It's an opinion you don't have. I'd love to see the commentary that acknowledges American control of the IOC, or purely unweighted influence across nations.

I mean, you must be right. After all, FIFA is an international organization, too, just like the IOC. It's not like FIFA is controlled by the Europeans, right? After all, it's an international league.

Your reasoning is sound. Clearly you've thought this through.

Oh, silly European. Here are countries where baseball is popular, and nearly all have pro leagues:
  1. USA (including the territory Puerto Rico)
  2. Canada
  3. Mexico
  4. Dominican Republic
  5. Cuba
  6. Venezuela
  7. Nicaragua
  8. Panama
  9. Costa Rica
  10. Guatemala
  11. Japan
  12. South Korea
  13. Taiwan
  14. Brazil
  15. Netherlands
Here are other countries where it has at least a presence:
  1. Phillipines
  2. Iraq & Saudi Arabia (thanks US military!)
  3. Israel
  4. New Zealand
  5. Spain
  6. Italy
  7. UK
Furthermore, it's the passion index, particularly in more populous countries like the USA, Mexico, or Japan that have given it relevance. Meanwhile, Rhythmic Gymnastics is an IOC sport. Trampoline is an IOC sport. Synchronized Swimming is still an IOC sport 80 years later because of the Buzby Berkeley craze. Racewalking is an IOC sport. These sports filling up arenas? Where are they popular? You seem to believe sports like this aren't .000001% sports.

That's one of the ways in which sports tend to spread.

I don't care what Europeans like. I just don't find credit to your ignorance of baseball's overwhelming popularity in the Western Hemisphere, and even beyond. Again, it's the #2 overall sport here behind soccer, and only basketball threatens that. If Floorball or Futsal are the #2 most popular sport in your hemisphere, then I would gladly assent to their rightful placement in the Games.

Besides, we're the most dominant summer sporting nation in Olympic history by MILES. We're more important than your 50 rink-a-dink hockey nations. Our national pastime belongs in the games more than Handball, ROFL.
Mv5AFH5.gif

Yup and it's to see who's the best at it.

Just a different game man that is also just like what you said.
Shit, I can live with it. More golds for us, and yet I'm the one getting bitched at by the Europeans. It's win-win up in this mufucker, bruv:

20_Flags.jpg

#onepodiumisallthatisneeded

Back