2nd public apology in less than a month...

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
It's beginning to look like we've got another Jon Jones on our hands.

Some just arent mentally strong enough to handle the pressures of fame and fortune. They self destruct, they self sabotage.

#sad

He doesnt give a fck and hes not sorry. But the big boys who line his pockets (UFC, sponsors etc.) cant be letting him trigger the PC police. It's not good for business.

I hope that's not the case but it wouldn't be surprising.

It's beginning to look like we've got another Jon Jones on our hands.

Some just arent mentally strong enough to handle the pressures of fame and fortune. They self destruct, they self sabotage.

#sad

Nothing is being sabotaged here, everything is calculated.

Especially appearing on a screen during the event of a rival promotion, thus boosting their ratings - while negotiating with UFC.
This is a direct threat.

Nothing is being sabotaged here, everything is calculated.

Especially appearing on a screen during the event of a rival promotion, thus boosting their ratings - while negotiating with UFC.
This is a direct threat.

Have you heard about contracts?

Have you heard about contracts?

No contract forces a fighter to fight.
Conor doesn't need to fight in the UFC if he doesn't want to.

And he will appear @bellator events, without fighting, as many times as he wants.

I'm hoping what happened to Jones happens to McGregor.

My wife (as it was on the sport news): I think he understood. That's nice what he wrote.
My 15 yr old son: This means fookin nuffin.

No contract forces a fighter to fight.
Conor doesn't need to fight in the UFC if he doesn't want to.

And he will appear @bellator events, without fighting, as many times as he wants.

You are right, doesnt force him to fight, but does the opposite, stops him from fighting elsewhere, regading doing apparearances on Bellator events, thats a whole other story, he might be limited but that cant stop him from going there as crowd and then do this kind of thing, official media shows, not sure.

He needs to make a third apology:
“Sorry to the stoopid fans that bought my ppv against Maywheather”

What public apology?

He already tweeted that anyone who took issue with his actions can get fucked.

Yeah, Conor and Jones are totally comparable....

iu

“All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don’t break them for no one.”

Last edited:
You are right, doesnt force him to fight, but does the opposite, stops him from fighting elsewhere, regading doing apparearances on Bellator events, thats a whole other story, he might be limited but that cant stop him from going there as crowd and then do this kind of thing, official media shows, not sure.

He doesn't need to fight elsewhere. He doesn't need to fight at all for now.

And there is a good chance that Viacom ALREADY put some money to his pocket for Bellator appearance.

He doesn't need to fight elsewhere. He doesn't need to fight at all for now.

And there is a good chance that Viacom ALREADY put some money to his pocket for Bellator appearance.

Well you posted "he doesnt need to fight in the UFC", imo that implies that he could fight in Bellator....the UFC is actually the only place where he could fight, does he need to? No, not at all, dude is rich by now, he doesnt need any more money, but he is also the current UFC LW champion, if he is not going to fight, well, let someone else fight for that belt, dont get me wrong, i love when Conor is fighting...when he IS fighting, not when he is doing other things that actually stop him from fighting.

Back