2nd public apology in less than a month...

Well you posted "he doesnt need to fight in the UFC", imo that implies that he could fight in Bellator....the UFC is actually the only place where he could fight, does he need to? No, not at all, dude is rich by now, he doesnt need any more money, but he is also the current UFC LW champion, if he is not going to fight, well, let someone else fight for that belt, dont get me wrong, i love when Conor is fighting...when he IS fighting, not when he is doing other things that actually stop him from fighting.

I understand your frustration, but that wasn't my point from the beginning.

I said that Conor's action were calculated, he isn't "self-sabotaging", and he's not harming his value.
I still stand by what I said.

I said that Conor's action were calculated, he isn't "self-sabotaging", and he's not harming his value.
I still stand by what I said.
I wouldnt say they were calculated, but for sure taking some sort of advantage from the aftermat, his value is only going up imo, until he loses he is the LW champion, even whitout a belt....He could play the Jon Jones card in an eventual return, this in the highly unlikely scenario that he gets suspended and stripped, show up everywhere pre-fight carrying his belt, probably two belts at that, playing mind games.

My wife (as it was on the sport news): I think he understood. That's nice what he wrote.
My 15 yr old son: This means fookin nuffin.

Lol

Seems to me like like your wife is a sweety and you raised your son right.

Congrats on both

Lol

Seems to me like like your wife is a sweety and you raised your son right.

Congrats on both

Well... Could go better with the son part ;) 15 is a though age. So he is a Conor nutthuger (cannot blame him at his age). After McGregor fought Floyd I used to put this picture printed out in his lunchbox/schoolbag/sneakers - basically everywhere. Just for fun :)

Conor.jpg

Well... Could go better with the son part ;) 15 is a though age. So he is a Conor nutthuger (cannot blame him at his age). After McGregor fought Floyd I used to put this picture printed out in his lunchbox/schoolbag/sneakers - basically everywhere. Just for fun :)

View attachment 300563

Lol nice work. Haha.

Yea I get that about Conor - you're right he's 'the man' to 15 year olds. But at least the kids bright enough to see the apology for what it is.

It's beginning to look like we've got another Jon Jones on our hands.

Some just arent mentally strong enough to handle the pressures of fame and fortune. They self destruct, they self sabotage.

#sad
really you see jon jones in conor. do their actions seem similar? hitting prego lady.

It's beginning to look like we've got another Jon Jones on our hands.

Some just arent mentally strong enough to handle the pressures of fame and fortune. They self destruct, they self sabotage.

#sad

seems like just a week ago that he was saying that the objections to him calling fili a fa6607 multiple times was all just a conspiracy to tarnish his name

Like I said...
He shouldn't really be sorry for these things, maybe a little about the second and even then that's not much. Nothing he has done and that has filtered has been Jon Jonesque.
Behind the scenes, his coke habit must be pretty bad though.

Back