296 play by play

Jacoby fight was good, think the right person won but was a clear 29-28.

Laughed at that trump walk with Dana Whit that followed. Who was the guy behind Trump and Dana White in the bubble goose? It looked a little like Kid Rock and I'm assuming it was a celeb given you'd expect people that.close behind them both to be a celeb to get away with it but it also seems far too mental for even in 2023 for Kid Rock to be strutting out behind Trump and Dana.

Jacoby fight was good, think the right person won but was a clear 29-28.

Laughed at that trump walk with Dana Whit that followed. Who was the guy behind Trump and Dana White in the bubble goose? It looked a little like Kid Rock and I'm assuming it was a celeb given you'd expect people that.close behind them both to be a celeb to get away with it but it also seems far too mental for even in 2023 for Kid Rock to be strutting out behind Trump and Dana.
Jeez Trump is there AGAIN? Is he doing every ppv now?

Emmett +225 $100
Emmett KO +500 $50

Dont get this line.... Bryce barely eeked out a win over Ige who had him hurt, dropped and eye badly fucked. Emmett is a better wrestler and grappler than Ige who Bryce had trouble controlling although had some dominant positions.

This might be a special occasion since Colby is fighting.

Yeah think it was because of Colby and his MAGA character. Just found a video of it and it was Kid Rock - they walked out to Kid Rocks 'American Badass' too which made me laugh more knowing this was preplanned. So fucking strange.

Thanks Josh! I'm back into profit territory in a BIG way now lol

God damn, saw Emmett round 1 @+700 earlier tonight and didn't put anything on that.

Emmett +225 $100
Emmett KO +500 $50

Dont get this line.... Bryce barely eeked out a win over Ige who had him hurt, dropped and eye badly fucked. Emmett is a better wrestler and grappler than Ige who Bryce had trouble controlling although had some dominant positions.

$225
$250

$475

Bizarre line.... Bryce on short notice too.

Emmet really has been just fighting top competion recently. I'm a fan of Bryce so personal biases kept me from betting Josh (my biggest weakness in any sport betting) but the line was insane considering short notice status and all.

Nice, hit Emmett. 2 wins in a row. On Tony next. Means he will lose since I posted it prefight

Paddy round 1 or 2 +180 $100
Tony KO or sub +480 $50

Tony is so shot. He was never a technician in his prime. Relied heavy on athleticism, physicality, durability, pace. He doesnt have much of any of that anymore. So his game is just stripped to mediocrity.

But Paddy is not good. A vintage finish from Tony have to play at +480. If he does it I want to say I had that ticket. Tony is one of my favorites ever hate to see how shot he is.

Managed to avoid getting on Bryce which is a major win for me just because I always seem to lose betting against Emmet.

Hope Tony wins this. Long time.fan and it's a bit of a step down for him so feasibly not out of the realm of possibility. He should have an advantage in the feet and I don't know if Paddy is good enough to finish him on the ground, but yeah Tony is way past it. Makes me sad thinking about great fighters carrying on - was out having Christmas drinks.with people tonight and when I mentioned tonight's card and the Tony fight someone said about it being like Chuck and just getting finished all the time as soon as his decline started and I couldn't disagree.

Back