296 play by play

Lipski fighting in her true potential atm. Great to see though I do like Casey as well.

I just got a chance to start watching.
My Ulanbekov ML cashed by Face Crank apparently. Nice.

I like Garbrandt on the next one. I think the speed differential might be comical, but with Garbrandt might find a way to prove me wrong haha.

1st bet here

CoGar KO or sub +180 $150
CoGar sub +1400 $50

Cody is shot and will get rekt again soon but Kelleher isnt the guy to do it and is no spring chicken. Speed difference insane, Cody right hand will hurt him and Brian loves giving up his neck. If this goes to the cards....

I just got a chance to start watching.
My Ulanbekov ML cashed by Face Crank apparently. Nice.

I like Garbrandt on the next one. I think the speed differential might be comical, but with Garbrandt might find a way to prove me wrong haha.

Unless Cody defeats himself by brawling and going to sleep he takes this and I think comfortably. Heck he might even win by brawling this time. The people that he lost to are just better than the 37 old Kelleher. Top ten fighters and contenders. Even Raphael Assuncao- the guy Cody ko'ed with ease is better than current version Brian.

Unless Cody defeats himself by brawling and going to sleep he takes this and I think comfortably. Heck he might even win by brawling this time. The people that he lost to are just better than the 37 old Kelleher. Top ten fighters and contenders. Even Raphael Assuncao- the guy Cody ko'ed with ease is better than current version Brian.

Cody wins a brawl too TBH. Only brawl Kelleher won was against Hunter Azure lol....

Cody wins a brawl too TBH. Only brawl Kelleher won was against Hunter Azure lol....
Hunter aint that bad but you are probably right. Cody brainfart basically the method of losing but other than that he is good.

1st bet here

CoGar KO or sub +180 $150
CoGar sub +1400 $50

Cody is shot and will get rekt again soon but Kelleher isnt the guy to do it and is no spring chicken. Speed difference insane, Cody right hand will hurt him and Brian loves giving up his neck. If this goes to the cards....

$270
$50

$220

Easy peasy. Those leg kicks were starting to worry me tho not gonna lie

Glad it wasn't a boring decision like Cody/Trevin.

Trevin is one of the best athletes in the division with legit power. This is a guy who KOd Valiev and Bautista B2B. A fight against Kelleher one of the worst athletes in the division was never gonna be a similar fight to that.

Risky bet but gonna take Irene by finish in next one. Seems the energy is somehow there for all these big finishes.

She has knocked out better fighters in Viera and Kunitskya. I know Rosa beat Yana but I thought Yana looked like the better overall fighter. It was close at least

Back