Okay everyone ignore the million dollar question. How does Barnett beat Bigfoot?

Better ring generalship. More active against the cage. Better chin. Good sub defence. Kettle bells, and maces. Metal.

He aint fighting Barnett if he wins, would be stupid for the UFC if Barnett wins to put Big Foot against him cause if Foot wins you just killed the next contender after Werdum for a guy Cain already smashed twice.

More likely you do Big Foot vs JDS or Big Foot vs Stipe/Gonzaga winner, or Shaub, someone like that if Big Foot wins.

UFC def needs to have Barnett get a title shot after Werdum if he beats Happa. Cain needs all the big name challengers he can get and having 2014 fights with Werdum and Barnett would be good for Cain and the UFC.

Better ring generalship. More active against the cage. Better chin. Good sub defence. Kettle bells, and maces. Metal.

He wont get BF back against the cage. BF is too strong, and i like BF striking in this match up. BF beats Barnett.

I think Silva will win on the ground but via ground and pound.

First, Hunto is sending his head flying all over the moon in 24 hours. Second Barnett is gonna destroy Browne on the ground and will earn the next title shot afterwards.
Third, IF the Barnett fight was to happen, He would get destroyed on the ground and would tap out faster than Paris Hilton using her Gold Card on a jewelry.

You're a gatekeeper Big Foot and nothing more.

How about Barnetts chin? You think it can hold up against Bigfoot? I dont see Barnett getting BF down.

I'd say it's pretty good. While it's not likely, either of them could KO each other, but Bigfoot seems to have the weaker chin.

However, I'm not getting all these predictions of Bigfoot getting easily subbed. That's never happened, and he's been on the ground with Werdum and Fedor. It's possible, but not likely.

Who has Bigfoot subbed? Not that I'm discrediting his BJJ but he's not exactly a submission wizard.

Fedor is not a striker and BF had to take him down to beat him. He knew it wouldn't end well if he kept it on the feet, not that there is anything wrong with it. Alistair was beating him up on the feet as well, he's just to cocky for his own good and paid for it.

If he actually tries to stand with Hunt it's going to be a short night. He better take the fight to the ground ASAP. BF/Barnett sounds like a great fight, I'd take Barnett by decision.

Hunt was top ten in the UFC for TDD at one stage.

What fight are you thinking of?
Pride days sure, nowadays its not a weakness at all.

I'll admit I was wrong his grappling/wrestling looked good except once when Bigfoot got top position and pretty much no one will look good when bigfoot gets top position.

Back