shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/5/5177766/bigfoot-silva-mark-hunt-josh-barnett-mma-news

Please read the whole article before commenting. :) Thanks.

"If I see some openings to end the fight standing, I will. I’ve always did great against strikers, like Alistair Overeem, Travis Browne, Fedor Emelianenko. I’ll go for the knockout if I have the opportunity, but taking him to the ground will be my game plan."

"I’m not the type of fighter that chooses opponents," he continued. "I will fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me. But if they give me the opportunity to choose, I’d like to fight Barnett. We have a history, and that’s why I’d want this fight."

...for those that don't remember Barnett and Bigfoot had beef from the Strikeforce days (I believe it was from the weigh ins, when Bigfoot didn't like how Josh acted) and he's wanted to fight him for years now.

He can definitely beat Hunt, but I think Barnett whoops his ass.

Yeah, he can take him down and can finish him there. Hope he can get that win.

He can definitely beat Hunt, but I think Barnett whoops his ass.

Barnett vs Bigfoot would be a great fight. I think Barnett would win, but I've counted Bigfoot out before and never will I again.

Josh Barnett will submit Bigfoot easier than Bigfoot does to Mark Hunt. Bigfoot got taken down to the ground rather easily by Overeem.

I would like to see the Barnett vs Bigfoot fight to keep Bigfoot humble when he loses.

Bigfoot vs Barnett and Hunt vs Browne would have been much better matches to make imo

Looks like Big Foot will fight smart and not mess with Hunt's power

i think that bigfoot will win via side choke :icon_sad:

Yeah I agree if Bigfoot takes Hunt down he can/will finish him... Best to not stand with Hunt

Fuck yeah, Bigfoot versus Barnett no matter the outcome of this fight.
Let Hunt crush some Pat Barrys. I want to see more walkaway KOs.

At least he's honest. He can do a quick work of Hunt if he takes him down early.

If he can get hunt down marks definitely in trouble. If not big foots going to sleep

I think Bigfoot wins against Hunt in much the same fashion as he did against Fedor.

I think against Barnett, Bigfoot ends up losing in pretty much the same fashion except Barnett will sooner or later sink in a choke.

I would prefer to see Barnett fight Werdum. Is he getting the next shot at Cain?

Barnett takes that fight easily. But I think his next fight will be against Cain and not Bigfoot.

Back