213: The Mullet vs The Bullet. 20 days to go. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I would like to see Valentina win. I hope she turns on the aggression though. She has a habit of going Preachers Daughter in some fights. Amanda looks huge though and has crazy power. Valentina just has to survive the first onslaught and her chances of winning go up tremendously.

The first was a split decision and that was only three rounds. This being a championship fight, both girls are looking at a five-rounder. If Nunes doesn't get the finish early and her cardio starts to fail her again, she could be in deep shit.

I'm personally rooting for Amanda to win. I love dominant who hold onto the belt for awhile, and I'd rather just see her reign continue. I'm also hoping in the back of my mind that Rousey makes a successful comeback eventually and reclaims her title, and it'd be great is Nunes was the person she took it from after that dominating loss to her at 207.

Bullet will win this. Nunes is going to have to break her early, and I just don't see it happening. Shevchenko will win in round 4.

This is Amanda's toughest matchup particularily in a 5 round fight. Valentina has a real chance of winning by decision.

People forget how easily Nunes was winning before getting tired. Shes already shown to be the better fighter, she just needs to fix her cardio. If Schevchenko can even survive the early rounds.

#andstill, easily
So wait. You think Nunes has a cardio problem. Yet you think Nunes wins a five round fight easily?

Nunes via finish in the first is second.

So wait. You think Nunes has a cardio problem. Yet you think Nunes wins a five round fight easily?
Cardio can be fixed alot easier than being the inferior fighter can be

Not all fights scheduled for 5 rounds, go all 5 rounds

#andstill

Shevchenko has 23 years striking experience. 15 years of judo..... I'm sure it's more than anyone near her age men or women.
First pro fight- 12 years old.
First MMA fight 15 years.

I've never seen her with boyfriend even.. she sits non stop somewhere in mountains and training with Pavel Fedotov and Antonina. (her sister looks like total sweetheart imho).

i/m only curious about Amanda stamina improvment. She's in florida so she might gas. Does
altitude really make that big diffrence? I don't think so.. All of the top cyclist would sit in mountains.

The altitude definitely makes a difference. Where do you think the moniker sea-level Cain came from lol.
But thats interesting, didn't know she was training in florida. Im more inclined to bet on Shevchenko now.

Back