213: The Mullet vs The Bullet. 20 days to go. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Amanda is too heavy, had more holes to improve as athlete than Valentina. 10 more pounds and another year at ATT will make a diffrence in my opinion.
Valentina already had a little space to improve.

Well lets see here.

Amanda Nunes was a black belt BJJ the first time around. Had the better wrestling the first time around. To be honest, the only thing she can get better at is her cardio and I dont think thats going to happen which is why she's going to lose.

The first time Shevchenko fought Nunes, she was mainly just a striker. Since then she easily armbarred Pena. Outstruck and Out wrestled Holly Holm.

It's quite the opposite imo.

Last edited:
I'm a Nunes fan, but I recognize the danger. If she can't finish Shevchenko early, she'll be in trouble once championship rounds come. I also have a feeling Shevchenko is only getting better whereas Nunes kinda stays the same. Screw it, #AndNew!

Well lets see here.

Amanda Nunes was a black belt BJJ the first time around. Had the better wrestling the first time around. To be honest, the only thing she can get better at is her cardio and I dont think thats going to happen.

The first time Shevchenko fought Nunes, she was mainly just a striker. Since then she easily armbarred Pena. Outstruck and Out wrestled Holly Holm.

It's quite the opposite imo.
Shevchenko has 23 years striking experience. 15 years of judo..... I'm sure it's more than anyone near her age men or women.
First pro fight- 12 years old.
First MMA fight 15 years.

I've never seen her with boyfriend even.. she sits non stop somewhere in mountains and training with Pavel Fedotov and Antonina. (her sister looks like total sweetheart imho).

i/m only curious about Amanda stamina improvment. She's in florida so she might gas. Does
altitude really make that big diffrence? I don't think so.. All of the top cyclist would sit in mountains.

Valentina's fan base is gonna disappear with the quickness if she loses. It will be awesome to watch.

It's women's mma so it's meh, but I'm going with Amanda, she seems to have a nicer personality.

Shevchenko has 23 years striking experience. 15 years of judo..... I'm sure it's more than anyone near her age men or women.
First pro fight- 12 years old.
First MMA fight 15 years.

I've never seen her with boyfriend even.. she sits non stop somewhere in mountains and training with Pavel Fedotov and Antonina. (her sister looks like total sweetheart imho).

i/m only curious about Amanda stamina improvment. She's in florida so she might gas. Does
altitude really make that big diffrence? I don't think so.. All of the top cyclist would sit in mountains.

All that experience will make it so that she doesnt get KO'd the first 2 rounds, and wins the last 3 rounds and win a close decision or finishes her late.

Damn!!!
I was expecting something like this;

mullet1.jpg

Valentina's fan base is gonna disappear with the quickness if she loses. It will be awesome to watch.

Sorry man I am going nowhere.. But then again I support my fav fighters win or lose

Sorry man I am going nowhere.. But then again I support my fav fighters win or lose
You've been watching the sport awhile. Shows more maturity than these bandwagon fans of the past several years.

You've been watching the sport awhile. Shows more maturity than these bandwagon fans of the past several years.

I was a Elvis Sinosic fan for many years...
So... win /lose... well...
<Fedor23>

People forget how easily Nunes was winning before getting tired. Shes already shown to be the better fighter, she just needs to fix her cardio. If Schevchenko can even survive the early rounds.

#andstill, easily

Came here to see Whittaker vs Romero hype

left disappointed

If Amanda Nunes didn't find a way to fix her bad
cardio she will be hosed in the championship
rounds do to that.Another thing i could see being
a factor is the weight cuts do to Valentina only
cutting 1 pound to make 135 lbs while Amanda
cuts about 20 pounds give or take to make 135 lbs.

cutting 1 pound to make 135 lbs while Amanda
I really call this a bullshit. She's small bantamweight but more like 145lbs. Claudia Gadelha 5 weeks before a fight walks around 135 lbs and she's 2 inches shorter, 4 inches less reach and lesser biceps. WMMA is getting to point where you have to weight same like your competition.
Aldo gets murked by Khabib.
Khabib gets murked by Woodley.

2 first round are going to be tough for Val.

I am a fan of both, but I lean slightly towards Shevchenko in this fight. A champion with her background, experience, and credentials would only be a great benefit to the division. That said, I will not be disappointed with either outcome as both are legit ... so may the best fighter win.

Back