***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

OGC.b128faa857abdad0e77346c67f7850ea

The fact my Mavs game is being blocked by a cunt Laker double OT makes me want to join the fighting forces in Ukraine and then commit war crimes.

I am flattered but not interested to give points to people who watch players/athletes for their physique then they skill. It is really unseteling for grown ass man to be in awwww of how tall somebody is or how big of his biseps are. It is weird to me but muricans see competition in that so be it

This guy is a G

Great win for my lakes. Starting to hit on all cylinders just in time for a deep playoff run.

Lmao @ vaginnis. Cucks about to lose in the first round again this year. Wonder what team he’s going to demand a trade to.

I am flattered but not interested to give points to people who watch players/athletes for their physique then they skill. It is really unseteling for grown ass man to be in awwww of how tall somebody is or how big of his biseps are. It is weird to me but muricans see competition in that so be it

You’ll be happy to know that the current mvp favorite and best player in the league is a large, non muscular white man from Europe. Then arguably the second best player is also a flabby white euro. The big black biseps got nothing on these two.

nikola-jokic-luka-doncic-talk.jpg

If Hardaway can stay somewhat consistent the Mavs will be the #4 seed

LIGHT THE BEAM!

What the hell kind of name is Darvin Ham anyway..? makes me think of some kind of English regional Christmas ham..

Honestly, he seems like a super cool dude. Definitely would have a beer with him. Would I want him to coach my NBA team? Absolutely not. But he seems like a great dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back