***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

So, is Vegas allowing bets on Green eating an assault charge before his dumb ass gets canned from the league for good?

Draymond Green is the most overrated player in history by far. he is so easy to get into a blind rage that i do not understand why more teams don't set him up for it. once he gets mad, he has no interest in team goals. i still remember losing a game last year where i had bet on the warriors. he go 2 techs in the last minute, single handedly losing the game for them when they were up by 4 in the last minute. once he was melting down, he didn't care if they lost

imagine him trying to pklay in an earlier, more physical era. he would have been ejected every game once those players started pushing his buttons. i hate that he will make thge hall of fame when he wouldn't even sniff it if he had been on any other franchise

Jokic's chump teammates Gillespie and Braun missing wide open layups costing him all sorts of assists lol. He should have at least 6 easy this first quarter.

wtf the clips won? I thought it was over with minute to go for some reason and turned it off dam lol

Sure did, but honestly, felt like a robbery. Will be interesting to see if Nick Nurse can contain himself at the post game presser or if he's going to invite NBA gestapo fines.

Rockets taking everyone out without Sencan. 10 in a row now.

The fuck is clutchCAN?

KD getting the favorable head office call. He clearly made contact on Braun's left arm as he was going up.

With how Rui, D’lo and Reeves have been stepping up of late I’m expecting another deep run for my lakes. It’s either them or the nuggs taking the west and having the right to kick the shit out of the celtshits in the finals.

Denver bench is such shit. 3 for 16 is bad enough. But need to keep in mind it's 3 for 16 with plenty of great chances and open looks being created by Jokic, and they're still 3 for 16. And they're at home.

I think losing Bruce Brown is really gonna cost them in the playoffs this year.

Back