***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Teams in the East getting into the playoffs at 8 games under .500, that's who.

The West is an anomaly. First time in history a conference has had 10 teams at least 10 games over .500.

The West is an anomaly. First time in history a conference has had 10 teams at least 10 games over .500.
Where did you see this? I am almost certain this isn’t true lol.

Edit: You could be right though but I thought it happened before. I haven’t checked entire history but the years I was thinking, the top 9 teams fit the criteria so I guess it’s true.

Where did you see this? I am almost certain this isn’t true lol.

Edit: You could be right though but I thought it happened before. I haven’t checked entire history but the years I was thinking, the top 9 teams fit the criteria so I guess it’s true.

I saw a graphic for it this morning, if I see it again I'll post it. I don't ever remember either conference having a 10th seed that is 10 games over .500 like the Wario's are.

I saw a graphic for it this morning, if I see it again I'll post it. I don't ever remember either conference having a 10th seed that is 10 games over .500 like the Wario's are.
Teams were close. Maybe a game out some years and almost always the west.

LeJuice should’ve faked taking the charge and hit JaZion with a spine buster there imo

If gAyD played like an average NBA player the lakers would be up 20. He’s never getting rid of that soft label

Lol at Zion heading out. AD's also pretty clearly playing hurt. Doesn't bode well for whoever wins between these cans.

If Zion ever goes 100% his skeleton shatters.

Pretty awful last 15 mins by the lakers. Really lucky that Zion got hurt otherwise they would have lost.

Back