• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

This means nothing and every point you tried to make is trash.

Any team qualifying for a "play-in" and struggling is usually, and actually garbage and can't hang with the mid tier teams of the association.

The (ASS)sociation is trying to find the best way to stretch the careers of players they banked on in the past.

Imagine any player from a past era being proud they got a participation medal to sell eyes for networks instead of actually winning.

Gtfoh you female

The play in tournament exists because the NBA owners required it as an experiment before giving Adam Silver the "NBA Cup" which is what he actually wanted. Now that Silver acheived his primary goal as commissioner the NBA play in does not actually have a reason to exist. It was never a standalone idea. It only has a neglible effect on tanking.

I never said anything about fake prestige.

And I don't care about how much money someone else is making.

It's trash. That's it. I don't need or want to see a sub 500 team struggle for 2 games at the end of an 82 game season. It's a waste to sell more tv spots.
Saying a player from the past wouldn't be proud insinuates there is something worthwhile about it.

The players loved it, they didn't get it at first but then they saw the paychecks. The play in has generated more revenue for the league. The 1 seed almost always wins, now it creates intrigue for the first round. The NBA is going to get pwned during the NFL draft. They have to find ways to win at any point in the season.

Saying a player from the past wouldn't be proud insinuates there is something worthwhile about it.

The players loved it, they didn't get it at first but then they saw the paychecks. The play in has generated more revenue for the league. The 1 seed almost always wins, now it creates intrigue for the first round. The NBA is going to get pwned during the NFL draft. They have to find ways to win at any point in the season.

You sound stupid right now.

Saying players from a different generation wouldn't care means it's not worthwhile you girl.

Prestige in sports comes with championships. Not a pay bonus to play a game that means nothing. The players liking their checks doesn't mean shit. Everyone likes money. You'd like making out with my dogs butthole if the NBA gave you a check.

You sound stupid right now.

Saying players from a different generation wouldn't care means it's not worthwhile you girl.

Prestige in sports comes with championships. Not a pay bonus to play a game that means nothing. The players liking their checks doesn't mean shit. Everyone likes money. You'd like making out with my dogs butthole if the NBA gave you a check.
They only dog it because they're broke and poor lmao

Championships dont pay bills son. Imagine being like the other marks ITT and being such a rings culture plebeian.

The only things Championships do, is make billionaire's more rich when they sell marks like you new merch.

200 free throws?
fiesta_de_lebron_james_003.jpg

Win-win situation in this one.

Nuggets-Flakes would be an interesting first round series but Flakes-Warriors/Kings would be a hilarious game.

May the best can win.

This means nothing and every point you tried to make is trash.

Any team qualifying for a "play-in" and struggling is usually, and actually garbage and can't hang with the mid tier teams of the association.

The (ASS)sociation is trying to find the best way to stretch the careers of players they banked on in the past.

Imagine any player from a past era being proud they got a participation medal to sell eyes for networks instead of actually winning.

Gtfoh you female
Chill Winston. Lol. Who hurt you as a child ?

I foresee ejections in this Lakers/Pelicans game.

These refs are retarded, how did D'angelo Russell deserve a tech there?

You're going to turn nba players into robots. That needs to be looked at.

Back