2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Would've been USA or Italy. But since neither are in IDGAF.

I'm normally a United States and then Netherlands fan. I guess I'll go with Germany or maybe Belgium then. Both have a decent shot at winning. I'll throw my vote in for Germany if I have to pick one.

I'm mostly British so I gotta support England. But when they go down in flames, my mum's German so I can switch to Die Mannschaft

I lucked out in my office World Cup draw and got both Germany and Spain, so if either of them win I get like $120. So Spain's my third team. Hopefully they don't implode now with dat manager situation
Fox prediction has Brazil winning with Germany and Spain having the next best chances of winning it all. So yeah. You lucked out. I actually don't see Brazil winning. Although I haven't seen the brackets yet.

Denmark, then the other remaining Scandinavian countries. Along the way i'll naturally take an interest in the best looking team (it's always Portugal), cheer for the exotic underdogs (Peru and Japan) and England will disappoint and break my heart again and in the finals i'll be rooting for Germany. Circa.

Last edited:
The greatest country in the world America isn't competing this year so it doesn't matter.

Japan.

Let's go boiiiis.

japan-world-cup-2018.png

I'll also lowkey root for England since they haven't won a world cup in forever I believe.

Doesn't look like any of my teams qualified so I'm going to support Iceland.

images

Iceland because they looked good at Worlds

Then England

then Belgium

I'm mostly British so I gotta support England. But when they go down in flames, my mum's German so I can switch to Die Mannschaft

I lucked out in my office World Cup draw and got both Germany and Spain, so if either of them win I get like $120. So Spain's my third team. Hopefully they don't implode now with dat manager situation
I got Senegal in our office sweepstake. On the plus side my missus got them in her sweepstake too, so at least there will be some harmony in our household...

State of you lot, too shook to post In the official Sherdog world cup thread

@Zer I'm disgusted with you, partaking in this foolishness.

Keeping thread on topic

All about Nigeria lads, super eagles to bring it home.

Seems like every time there is some kuhl African team that catches my eye.

They never win, but they make things interesting.

FTW!!!

Seems like every time there is some kuhl African team that catches my eye.

They never win, but they make things interesting.

FTW!!!

PACE

POWER

STAMINA

EXPLOSIVENESS

THIS IS OUR YEAR

SENEGAL BLESS

1510692423_180726_1511532796_noticiareportajes_grande.jpg

PACE

POWER

STAMINA

EXPLOSIVENESS

THIS IS OUR YEAR

SENEGAL BLESS

1510692423_180726_1511532796_noticiareportajes_grande.jpg

That is my team this time around. #2 looks like a killer and 17 is ready to bust out some goals.

Either Japan, England or Brazil, in no particular order.

Back