2018 World Cup - Mayberry Edition - France wins!

World Cup Finals - Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
I think Belgium is going to shock people this year. I think this is England's best chance. They in same group, but its winner, and runner-up advances

Belgium is strong and deep up front with Lukaku, Hazard, Batshuayi, and Dries

England really deep and strong too. Both teams have enough star power to match France and Spain, Brazil, and Argentina.

Very impressed with Mexico (whoever their goalkeeper is he did a great job, and dat hairdo!), there was also a gigantic penalty not given to the mexicans, could've been 2-0 even.

Very impressed with Mexico (whoever their goalkeeper is he did a great job, and dat hairdo!), there was also a gigantic penalty not given to the mexicans, could've been 2-0 even.
Guillermo"memo"Ochoa he used to play in France with some crappy team. I think he is in Belgium now with some team. memo and carlos vela are also known for banging beautiful telenovela actresses actually that might be the whole team.
193984_v9_ba.jpg

England AND Belgium today boys

Hope I'm finished in work in time

screw you for not putting Denmark in the list.

The Mexican keeper is the real MVP though.........

woke up early for the world cup today and I'm taking a "sick day" *cough* *cough*

south korea vs sweden in a few minutes

it would be funny if panama upsets belgium

Brazil, but I think this world cup will be won by none of the "greats". No Brazil, Argentina, Germany. I'm betting on Portugal.

Brazil, but I think this world cup will be won by none of the "greats". No Brazil, Argentina, Germany. I'm betting on Portugal.
I'm Portuguese and I would love it...but too many good teams for Portugal to win it.

I'm rooting for Poland because it's my blood...but I know they have no chance hahaha. In the beginning, I picked Germany or Spain, so who knows.

But on a lighter note, is there a bigger pussy than Neymar? He's one of the best in the world obviously, but jesus christ, he's just such a little fucking pansy on the field.

sweden vs s.korea was a display of bad soccer skill sweden looks worse without zlatan. I'm surprised s korea sucked so bad they have players playing in europe.

I'm rooting for Poland because it's my blood...but I know they have no chance hahaha. In the beginning, I picked Germany or Spain, so who knows.

But on a lighter note, is there a bigger pussy than Neymar? He's one of the best in the world obviously, but jesus christ, he's just such a little fucking pansy on the field.
lol sweden put on a flopping and complaining master class compared to what neymar does.

belgium welcomed Panama to world class futbol 3-0.

Back