• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got so many things I need you to deliver

If you need more help let me know and I can hire a vice delivery man
I will need the help.
It's gonna be mostly pizzas, beer and weed, and I stay for a smokedown.

No tip and I firebomb the house

I don't want anything to do with this but I heard there was weed and pizza?

Hey bud, I hate to tell you this this crazy leftist made a rightie my VP first. You are over here following my footsteps. Try something new loser.
Well, I guess there's only one way to resolve this. Our VPs must fight it out to see who wins. For them, at least, might makes right, doesn't it?
And who needs new when you've got tried and true?

Well, I guess there's only one way to resolve this. Our VPs must fight it out to see who wins. For them, at least, might makes right, doesn't it?
And who needs new when you've got tried and true?

@HockeyBjj and I accept any challenges that you weak wristed pathetic candidates might have. I already scared @Clippy's VP @RockstarChris into hiding. @Headkicktoleg talks a big game but refused to allow a live stream of his fight with @HockeyBjj. We ain't scared of you homie.

Last edited:
Hey bud, I hate to tell you this this crazy leftist made a rightie my VP first. You are over here following my footsteps. Try something new loser.

How many populists candidates can claim to have a deep state establishment conservative running everything !?!?

How many populists candidates can claim to have a deep state establishment conservative running everything !?!?

I guarantee that @HockeyBjj and I are the only ticket that can truly power the WR. We are the most electrifying, it is that simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back