• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got out of court. 4 hours for a eviction. The tenant could not speak English. Came with her daughter and requested a translator.
Court finally gets one and says sorry you have to come back tomorrow. I'm like my client took the day off work. Tenant says she can't come back tomorrow her 16 year old daughter needs to be in court to get child support for her 1 year old. And as a minor can't go alone. Judge says you can do both. I get that immigration is helpful but there is something to be said about not letting people in that are living off the system this women does not work and teaches their kids to have kids at 14. And inevitably will be living off government welfare.

And I may be there for hours again tomorrow because criminal cases get priority for translators.
But don't feel bad for me. I got paid by the hour today. Feel bad for the Vietnamese landlord who isn't living off welfare. He legally came here. Got a engineering degree. And works. Now he has to take yet another day off work to deal with someone who I strongly suspect but don't know is illegal because they refuse to pay rent.

Last edited:
That was before I knew you were on the other side of the state. May God have mercy on the ol' Taurus.

The fight is in StL bro, its neutral ground.

Birds of a feather flock together
DSC00881-1.jpg

494245.jpg
56201.jpg
505615.jpg

Is that Lucky?

Sherbros, we have a choice to make about our future...
For the future of our children...
And our children's children...

The @luckyshot regime wants to make that choice for you:
RjhlYtK.gif

The @luckyshot / @Fawlty regime has promised to resurrect @HomerThompson.
They have promised to turn WR into a gay little hugbox for SJW / far Left politics.
They will police and report everything you do to their trusted mod lapdogs.
If that doesn't work, they will report you to CraveOnline.
Fuck that commie bullshit.

Don't be an NPC.
#Vote4Jim
I believe so

That's how we roll on the No Bullshit Express
gr1.jpg
Come on dude, you follow up a Hollywood quality short film with a picture of a choo choo train?

Averages out to...eh 6/10. Still good.

Last edited:
"POTWR hopeful Luckyshot lands the Unlucky Shot on his VP after fierce argument":
Closed circuit television has captured the incident:

GsOIShm.gif

Malevolent Abortion Braggadocio Cubo De Sangre claims it was no doubt a #metoo motivation and that victim and VP hopeful Inga was carrying Luckyshot's unborn illegitimate love child. "Every time a unborn baby winds up in the blood bucket, it's a victory for us!"

A terribly distraught Inga is quoted as saying "This is the most awful thing to happen to me down there since some pervert rubbed me with a lemon wedge."

In other news:
"Snakedafunky one ups Trump and the Russian Prostitutes: He's done over 700 German Schizer films: It's considered a miracle that he outlived that poor kid that ate the slug and died."

Truly an interesting time to be alive. What an election this has been so far.

luckyshot & (winner of Fawlty vs. Inga) 2018:

do-not-make-cgdhgq.jpg

Last edited:
Ridiculous. It's obvious you're just trying to pander by promoting everyone else's best ideas. Early on I recognized the power of a balanced ticket, pretender.
Hey bud, I hate to tell you this this crazy leftist made a rightie my VP first. You are over here following my footsteps. Try something new loser.

Best production quality we've seen in WR election history.

For real, finna throw him my vote just based on the graphics lol.

Wait....does this mean that JamesRussler could be.....no.....

dinesh-d-souza-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back