2018 PotWR Round 2: The Debate/ Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of world are we living in when you can't count on the most fair and unbiased outlet around to provide dependable reporting?

Hell in a hand basket I tell yas!

Delegate, motherfucker. You're a business owner and lack that skill?

giphy.webp

What sort of world are we living in when you can't count on the most fair and unbiased outlet around to provide dependable reporting?

Hell in a hand basket I tell yas!

Nobody trust people from Canada, but you are better than that Deep State hack @JDragon

^^^ Note that this motheruckee dropped out of high school. Check his post history before he deletes it.

If you can’t trust Sawlty to graduate HS, how can you trust him with a sticky thread? Don’t forget, this little nerdlet was part of what made Homer’s tenure so unbearable.
I'll take dropping out of HS over being a fake lawyer.

I'm a solo gong show buddy. Keeps things simple, and I like simple.

Hey @dontsnitch can I tag you in?

I'm out of the loop here, forum politics are not really my bag, I'm not even sure who's running other than Cubo.

But Cubo is a good dude, and he has my support.

Nobody trust people from Canada, but you are better than that Deep State hack @JDragon

tumblr_ph6go7Toxd1u955i8o1_400.png

Lowmanproblems original campaign platform found intact, flower exhibition confirmed

Excellent work by law enforcement agencies has led to the recovery of @Lowmanproblems ' original platform. Apparently, the original plan was to focus on fair and exhibition highlights of the upcoming garden season. For horticultural enthusiasts, the Chelsea Flower Show is one of the coveted fixtures in the garden show calendar. Year upon year, thousands of people descend upon Chelsea to marvel at vibrant flower displays and innovative garden designs.

Selected deep dive focus threads would have focused on the dress code for women and highlighted the Royal family's interest in the show as well as helpful gardening tips and Amazon affiliate links.

It is unknown at this point whether Lowmanproblems intends to return to his (floral) roots or whether he will elect to fake-rage his way through the primaries.

@Hunter Simpson - Homer's return under a long-time alt name has been hastily executed, his altered stances and posting style are not fooling anyone. This is HomerThompson, even with an unsuspecting @KnightTemplar as a VP. The War Room should and will not fall for this.
Hastily executed. What a fascinating turn of phrase where it concerns the ex-President from someone trying to discredit a legitimate candidate. Perhaps someone else ought to be asking the questions. What was your role in our duly elected president's demise, eh?

Lowmanproblems original campaign platform found intact, flower exhibition confirmed

Excellent work by law enforcement agencies has led to the recovery of @Lowmanproblems ' original platform. Apparently, the original plan was to focus on fair and exhibition highlights of the upcoming garden season. For horticultural enthusiasts, the Chelsea Flower Show is one of the coveted fixtures in the garden show calendar. Year upon year, thousands of people descend upon Chelsea to marvel at vibrant flower displays and innovative garden designs.

Selected deep dive focus threads would have focused on the dress code for women and highlighted the Royal family's interest in the show as well as helpful gardening tips and Amazon affiliate links.

It is unknown at this point whether Lowmanproblems intends to return to his (floral) roots or whether he will elect to fake-rage his way through the primaries.
Scanned this too quickly and thought I saw Royal family's incest. Are you engaged in a subliminal influence campaign?
Shenanigans I tells ya!
maggieskyfingertappedout.gif

Hastily executed. What a fascinating turn of phrase where it concerns the ex-President from someone trying to discredit a legitimate candidate. Perhaps someone else ought to be asking the questions. What was your role in our duly elected president's demise, eh?

DOX News unfortunately did not have reporters on-site and only became aware of the events after the fact through agency news feeds (aka Lounge thread).

It has come to my attention that the terrorist organization known as The Isle Clippy has been trying to rig the election. @Lead @Clippy I think you owe the WR some answers. The Deep State has tried to cover this up, but my sources were able to infiltrate into the organization.

That was a typo - I meant to say "PRIDE of the day"

It was my daily proud shoutout cause of I am so proud of @Lead and how much he accomplished

Sorry guys. Real life (work, and my own business) is kicking my ass so I don't have much time to run BOX NEWS.

Dont want to half ass my fair and unbiased reporting so I'll be MIA for a bit.

Vote Cubo!
Nice to see you @Bald1 .

Failing Box News has terrible ratings, though.

I have nothing much to say about other candidates, other than to point out your obviously limited thinking. It is not against my opponents that I am campaigning. It is for my fellow Sherbros and Sherbras. I am the voice of balance and open mindedness, not open borders, walls to keep out trolls, not to keep ideas in. Must we always strive against each other? The only barrier to honest discussion of different view points is an inability to appreciate its finer points. I'm not about to ascribe a bunch of preconceived notions to they who I hope to help me succeed when I inevitably win.
ComfortableUnkemptFowl-small.gif

Only @Hunter Simpson can bring balance to the War Room-verse:cool:

As for the other candidates, you have my respect. And I hope they remember you;)

“I don’t want shit talking. That’s why I chose my VP based on ability to be a shit talker.”

Gee, can’t see why anyone would paint you as a political opportunist or fence sitter.

How you gonna have an election without talking shit ? Its not like im in the rest of the war room shitting on folks

I'm out of the loop here, forum politics are not really my bag, I'm not even sure who's running other than Cubo.

But Cubo is a good dude, and he has my support.
No worries bud.

Half assed reporting it is! Par for the course for BOX NEWS, I'm certain.

In other news Cubo was just endorsed by Christians everywhere. This shocking turn of events reinforced his fair and balanced platform as Cubo is an agnostic/atheist.

Bald1 half assed reporting for half assed BOX NEWS. Your half assed fair and unbalanced news source.

Sorry guys. Real life (work, and my own business) is kicking my ass so I don't have much time to run BOX NEWS.

Dont want to half ass my fair and unbiased reporting so I'll be MIA for a bit.

Vote Cubo!

Failing BOX News?

LOL, hookers aren't real people anyways. I'm not talking about VP picks yet.

I don't think I need a VP as I would never get banned and am in immaculate health. My doctor, Mr. Bornstein, notes I am in astonishingly good health, with blood pressure of 110 over 65. And little history of alcohol or tobacco products. My physical strength and stamina is extraordinary,

I see Snakedafunky is running, so I think JDragon would be a great campaigner. My goal is to have staff (myself included) available around the clock to campaign so I need an East Asian Lead, a European Lead, and myself for the Americas.
Dude. Don't be a Boris Yeltsin. That guy didn't think he needed a successor either and look what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back