***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the draft lottery? Halftime?

Lakers 2-5 for the lulz?? Not like Boston needs it but it would be pretty damn hilarious.

I'd be interested to see you talk shit to Curtis or Danny btw

That big mouth on Sherdog doesn't translate

No. It’s an hour before the game.

What does that have to do with anything lol? Oops. My bad. Respond to a valid post. Who gives a shit about the draft lottery?

Let's make this happen. Don't be a pussy. You'll know who I am when they wake you up. I'm sure @therealdope can find time for this lol. He's beyond trustworthy.

That big mouth on Sherdog doesn't translate

kobeten.gif

No. It’s an hour before the game.

tenor.gif

In the end, Sherbro members win the entertainment from these 2 cats. Thanks @RR and @Luminaire

Lmao. I think I can safely say without having my manhood questioned that talking shit to professional boxers in person is probably a poor idea. Unless you’re Larry Merchant.

Anyway I don’t care about them RR.

You could hardly get me to walk to the end of the block to deal with you let alone fly to fucking NY... you’re not that important.

But you’re constantly trying to defend yourself against me calling you a fraud but are unwilling to just say who you are, pm or otherwise to disprove it. You’ll name drop and posture all day but that’s all you got.

You’ve stated on here you know who I am, said you used your mod powers to look me up. So you’re the one still hiding, calling me scared lmao.

We haven't won. I still want to prove a point. An ass kicking on YouTube trumps a bunch of shit talking

At this point do you really think he'll show up? He already said nothing will happen.

I'm glad your part of the Platinum Nation bruh.

At this point do you really think he'll show up? He already said nothing will happen.

I'm glad your part of the Platinum Nation bruh.

Nope. He's nothing but a mouth. Might as well be a stripper

Lmao. I think I can safely say without having my manhood questioned that talking shit to professional boxers in person is probably a poor idea. Unless you’re Larry Merchant.

Anyway I don’t care about them RR.

You could hardly get me to walk to the end of the block to deal with you let alone fly to fucking NY... you’re not that important.

But you’re constantly trying to defend yourself against me calling you a fraud but are unwilling to just say who you are, pm or otherwise to disprove it. You’ll name drop and posture all day but that’s all you got.

You’ve stated on here you know who I am, said you used your mod powers to look me up. So you’re the one still hiding, calling me scared lmao.

But you're wrong. I text and talk with people all day here. I don't hide who I am.

You however lmao. I offered to fly to your gym. No bullshit posturing.

If you didn't care you would not make jokes. Who cares? Terms are easy.

You're scared (and you should be). Let a mod hold the money, we film it and your gym or one of mine.

Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back