***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember those games Ceez, I remember that era. I just didn’t attach my identity or self worth to it like you blowhards.
No, you attach it to a bunch of limp wrist sissies in GS. My interpretation of the facts is perfect, and 100% logical, I can assure you.

Dismissing Jordan's Bulls is laughably stupid. The Warriors team is a great team, but they're far from the best team of all time. They're also completely protected by this era. Move them to the 90's and they get besmirched beyond recognition by Reggie's Pacers teams, much less Michael's Bulls.

You act like you know what you're talking about, but your biases fuck up your ability to interpret data so much that it makes your analysis laughable at best.

TLDR: Stick to comparing GS to other soft teams, like Houston, and stay in your lane.

Bout nothing. Just a lot of talk on the internet. Why am i wasting my time?

What terms lmao? Post them here. That way nobody can bullshit.

I don’t like repeating myself.

You said you looked me up and know who I am, ok... if that’s true tell me who you are, then we can move forward with whatever bet you want, because how are we betting without getting rid of the anonymity anyway? But you won’t do that, you insist on remaining anonymous AND propping your self up with these posturing ass bets.

That’s the last time I’m saying this shit.

I'll hold your money
And Lumiqueer will continue to hold @RR's pocket.

lztEMeZ.jpg

Lol. So we're back to the life off, huh?

I love Horry. I refuse to point out that he never even averaged double figures as a Laker in the Reg Season or 'Yoffs.

He should be down for it. I'm not backing down because I know that I win.

Lol. So we're back to the life off, huh?

I love Horry. I refuse to point out that he never even averaged double figures as a Laker in the Reg Season or 'Yoffs.
His value was in the playoffs, man. Intangibles exist, whether they can be properly quantified, or not. Some people can produce their best work, in the most pressure packed circumstances. Horry was that dude.

Jordan/Pippen/Rodman Bulls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Showtime Lakers>Shaq/Kobe Lakes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reggie's best Pacer's squads(Mid-late 90's)>GS Wussies

If LeBron had Pippen on this team, this current team, I think they could push the Wussies to 7, and possibly beat them.

I don’t like repeating myself.

You said you looked me up and know who I am, ok... if that’s true tell me who you are, then we can move forward with whatever bet you want, because how are we betting without getting rid of the anonymity anyway? But you won’t do that, you insist on remaining anonymous AND propping your self up with these posturing ass bets.

That’s the last time I’m saying this shit.

I don't care. You're trying to keep these bets private. How in the fuck can you not know who I am? It's impossible.

Ok though we agree to fight at a gym. Yours or mine. You don't back out when you know that I am going to beat your ass. 5k. Can we trust Lethal? I'll bring Curtis, Danny, Dre, Mikey and all the people who you passive aggressively make fun of.

I just want your money. Guess what I am going to do with it;give it to battered spouses because that's what you are.

So let's do this. Money upfront. I'll pay for you if you come to Brooklyn

What about the house, financial and wife bet lmao? Those are still out there

Watch this shit. I pray that he takes this. Put him to sleep in headgear lol. Within 5 unless he runs

His value was in the playoffs, man. Intangibles exist, whether they can be properly quantified, or not. Some people can produce their best work, in the most pressure packed circumstances. Horry was that dude.

Jordan/Pippen/Rodman Bulls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Showtime Lakers>Shaq/Kobe Lakes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reggie's best Pacer's squads(Mid-late 90's)>GS Wussies
Reggie's Pacers? Lol. Young Jalen Rose is a good addition, but Smits couldn't play in this league and Dale Davis would be even more useless than he was then. Is Austin Croshere supposed to put them over the hump? They could only get out of a weak East once after Jordan left.

Big Shot Bob was a tremendous player in crunch time. I really don't want to argue against him. So I'm just going to reiterate that the problem for those Lakes teams is they have NOBODY to stop or keep up with Curry and Durant. Horry isn't D'ing up Durant for a whole series (so please drop that notion if it's what you're thinking, he's not quick enough nor does he play enough). The answer to that isn't a role player averaging 5-9 ppg in 25 minutes. The only reason that 2002 team needed him to start was because Samaki Walker reverted to full can mode, and that team struggled tremendously to get past the Queens (needing last second shots twice). Horry's clutch shooting is a thing of legend (one I believe in), but his impact past that is hard to quantify because there isn't much to it. He was a role player on that team. He's Iggy with clutch shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back