***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is david west getting so many minutes? lol. you have Bell and even McGee. his age is showing.

As expected the Dubs happy with the split on the road and giving the Rockettes a false sense of hope. Cruel imo.

As expected the Dubs happy with the split on the road and giving the Rockettes a false sense of hope. Cruel imo.

LOL

This isn't the team you wanna give any hope. They can ball wit the dubz

Had a Wine tasting show with wayyyyy too much free coupons. Paid a ton of Brunello to Barello to some Girls...1 of them i'll meet friday night...and I am fucking too drunk

I can tell you 2013 was great year for Italian wine and fuck Lebron.

rockets playing like Warriors,
warriors like rockets.

all that durant iso destroyed any tempo.

Nah this is a wrap.

All the rockettes are involved, Tucker, Ariza, Gordon. This is the game they needed to play in game one.

If they don't have a 10+ point lead at half, it's not good.

...and Reggie just said that as I was typing.

You forgetting 3rd quarter dubs are yet to appear this game.

mh3bdx.jpg

Lets do this.... #REDNATION

A Celtics-Rockets Finals like back in the 80s would be awesome, but sadly it's not in the cards...

rockets playing like Warriors,
warriors like rockets.

all that durant iso destroyed any tempo.

THat's what I was telling you on Monday. THey need to get away from all that isolation at the top of the key, use the P&R with cutters and swing the ball. Rockettes doing that today

I guarantee you the rockets choke in the 3rd quarter:

What's this fake news that Harden led in scoring? King James is the true scoring leader.

LOL

This isn't the team you wanna give any hope. They can ball wit the dubz

Houstcan is good and GSW was never gonna sweep them. They didnt sweep the Spuds or Pelicants, two inferior teams, so it was never going to be a sweep. GSW experience will be just enough. They got this in 6 as expected.

Would've been embarrassing winning 65 games and getting swept.

curry is a liability. he's useless on defense and he's doing nothing on offense.

You forgetting 3rd quarter dubs are yet to appear this game.
might make it interesting at least. Dubs are satisfied with the split. They already got what they came for. Houstcan is playing for their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back