***2018 NBA Playoffs v6 - Warriors Making Grown Men Cry Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showers are pacing themselves for the 2nd half while Rockettes are giving it all they got. Double digit Showers win looms.

GSW playing like dogshit, only down 5 after one. Houston is dead in the water if they don't start just draining.

Because even their best defender ( Ariza) can't check him one on one and Houston is slow on the double teams. Warriors are just exposing the mismatch then when they see that Houston will try to double team then the Warriors use more ball movement .

while Klay and Curry stand around, no rhythm. how is that different from ISO rockets run? this isn't the durant show.

Warriors shooting like they spent last night out with RR in the VIP room.

while Klay and Curry stand around, no rhythm. how is that different from ISO rockets run? this isn't the durant show.
It's effortless with Durant. He is either posting up guys 5-6 inches shorter or beating people off the dribble .

It's effortless with Durant. He is either posting up guys 5-6 inches shorter or beating people off the dribble .
i know.
that's not warriors basketball.
dump it durant and everyone watch.

Warios all out of sync tonight. Rockettes gonna take this game

yeah. this game is over. warriors have zero intensity. they do this once a series. blowout coming

i know.
that's not warriors basketball.
dump it durant and everyone watch.

They are moving. They letting the way Houston defend Durant dictate the movment .

What Houston is doing better is pushing the pace before the Warriors can get set. Can they keep it up for 48 minutes ... We will see.

Crowd needs go SHITics mode and start harassing opposing players....

I guess Ghey Thompson is allowed to double dribble.

Flop city only ahead by eight. GSW looks bored.

They are moving. They letting the way Houston defend Durant dictate the movment .

What Houston is doing better is pushing the pace before the Warriors can get set. Can they keep it up for 48 minutes ... We will see.

Harden might not be able to. The refs are helping flop city in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back