***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Houston. Melo's ego can only bring negatives to that team since he can't really play in the NBA anymore..

oddsmakers actually reduced the chance of Houston winning a title after Melo signed lol

So the top 2 teams in the east last year no longer have to contend with lebum and Boston will get Kylie and Gayturd in the mix, raptors replace demar with kawhi. Top 2 teams in the west added too, gs with cousins and Houston got melo

Seems everybody got much better. Except Houston L0L

i'm thinking Jerebko might work out solidly for the Warriors too

he fits right into that system

Lmao at Laker fans making fun of Houston paying Anthony the vet minimum when they are paying Michael Beasley 3.5. Delusion at it's finest

IF Melo comes in decent shape, and willing to accept a more limited role I could see it working out ok. Morey seems pretty smart, I doubt he'd sign Melo unless he was pretty sure of the two things I mentioned

i'm thinking Jerebko might work out solidly for the Warriors too

he fits right into that system
He's oddly a very useful piece. He might not light it up but plays incredibly hard and isn't afraid to get physical in order to prove a point and swing momentum

Honestly Melo and Ennis feels like an upgrade over Ariza and Moute. Didn't get any offense from either in the yoffs. Ariza played pretty good D but his shot in game 7 just can't happen. I know mOute was hurt but how healthy can you expect him to be next year after those reoccurring injuries?

I think Melo is worth the risk at that price.

Lmao at Laker fans making fun of Houston paying Anthony the vet minimum when they are paying Michael Beasley 3.5. Delusion at it's finest

Lmao... Lakers were in the gutter and just secured Lebron James (remember, that guy you said was going to Houston because CP3 rides inflatables with him?)

Houston was a game from the finals... and then they overpaid CP3, lost Ariza and Mbah, pissed off Capela, and took on Melo who hasn’t been a + basketball player in two years.

oddsmakers actually reduced the chance of Houston winning a title after Melo signed lol

It’s okay according to some people on this board oddsmakers setting odds doesn’t mean jack shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back