***** 2018 NBA Offseason Thread v4: RIP DEMAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny would it be if somehow the Lakers face the Raptors in the finals and Raptors sweep the Lakers. Kawhi wins Finals MVP and regular season MVP. Then he goes to the Lakers.

Saw yesterday that the Lakes might try running Lebron at C, id actually like to see how that plays out.

Against teams with offensively-challenged centers it should work out great.

So I suspected to be situational. The Western Conference doesn't have that many centers that can make him pay for it

He just needs to share his juice with Ingram and they'll be good to go

Thats, creepy.

I don't know what the laws are like in Canada, but convincing to stay is what you're looking for.

We abolished keeping people around a 150b years ago.

Last edited:
Still hilarious that a player improves that much on offense....and its the coach. No other player ever on that team did the same thing, or even remotely close...

Must be great coaching devloping Giannis too...oh wait
Giannis sucks offensively Gunt

Neexxxxxt

Kawhi is gonna stay in Toronto and blow all your motherfucking minds, I am taking bets with odds

I truly love the fact that you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are questioning Pop Tutelage. Never thought I'd see the day

Pop got really soft this year... he started exposing himself as a SJW and going on these bleeding heart political rants.

No surprise his team fell apart.

Pop got really soft this year... he started exposing himself as a SJW and going on these bleeding heart political rants.

No surprise his team fell apart.

So true, even his wife couldn’t stand it.......

Too soon? Too harsh? Ahh fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back