***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out what's so bad about living in a flyover state. Can some American explain this to me?

There’s a vast expanse of land between the coasts that is sparsely populated by those who weren’t good enough to hack it in more competitive coastal areas.

So they resigned themselves to a more pathetic existence in the middle of the country. These are not destinations in themselves as they are populated by low income and even lower intellect populations so (superior) coastal citizens only ever “fly over” them.

There’s a vast expanse of land between the coasts that is sparsely populated by those who weren’t good enough to hack it in more competitive coastal areas.

So they resigned themselves to a more pathetic existence in the middle of the country. These are not destinations in themselves as they are populated by low income and even lower intellect populations so (superior) coastal citizens only ever “fly over” them.

I hope you don't live on the West Coast and are bragging about "lower intellect populations"

I mean, Cali is like the 26th most educated state in the country. The East Coast is where it's at.

Maybe some of you uninformed Americans didnt get the memo but Toronto is fucking baller. Diverse and huge city with tons of shit to do. Only LA and NYC are bigger American cities.

Damnit Beri.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why Toronto is “diverse”.

It goes something like this, Fuck... we live in shit hole ass 3rd world *insert country* we’d REALLY like to move to the USA... so we go down to the embassy, and get denied, and get denied again.

Ok back to the drawing board, how can we get the hell out of here!?

Hmmm Toronto ey? Right on the border of America, ok maybe we can go there. So they go to the Canadian Embassy, and it’s all green lights because CANada is in no position to deny people who WANT to live there.

And so there it is, half your cities population is minorities escaping 3rd world shit holes.

It’s also notable that the only CANadian cities that are worth a damn are nestled against the American border. The rest of your country is like a shittier North Dakota.

I hope you don't live on the West Coast and are bragging about "lower intellect populations"

I mean, Cali is like the 26th most educated state in the country. The East Coast is where it's at.
unless you know, you count universities...

Lmao at this “statistic”.

Here’s a simple test.

Where do you live Marky?

lmao @ all the potheads here choosing to live in a crappy place just because of the weed.
Statistics show that over half of them will be dead by this time next month

Damnit Beri.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why Toronto is “diverse”.

It goes something like this, Fuck... we live in shit hole ass 3rd world *insert country* we’d REALLY like to move to the USA... so we go down to the embassy, and get denied, and get denied again.

Ok back to the drawing board, how can we get the hell out of here!?

Hmmm Toronto ey? Right on the border of America, ok maybe we can go there. So they go to the Canadian Embassy, and it’s all green lights because CANada is in no position to deny people who WANT to live there.

And so there it is, half your cities population is minorities escaping 3rd world shit holes.

It’s also notable that the only CANadian cities that are worth a damn are nestled against the American border. The rest of your country is like a shittier North Dakota.

quality shitpost

giphy.gif

I live in Maryland. The 2nd most educated state in the country.

Oh why you over here pretending to live in Memphis you dope?

Any way, you need to back up that 2nd most educated stat because Baltimore is the major metro in Maryland and Baltimore might be the single worst school district in the Country. Regardless, it doesn’t qualify as a flyover State.

Any way, you need to back up that 2nd most educated stat because Baltimore is the major metro in Maryland and Baltimore might be the single worst school district in the Country. Regardless, it doesn’t qualify as a flyover State.

Lol it's cause I grew up right outside of Memphis.

Baltimore is shit though. It's got really really nice areas that are beautiful and amazing...and then it's also got post-apocalyptic murder zones.

I lived in Memphis from 2008-2017. It's an awesome city if you're not a total pussy. Incredible live music scene, incredible food, and a burgeoning arts district.

I lived in Memphis from 2008-2017. It's an awesome city if you're not a total pussy. Incredible live music scene, incredible food, and a burgeoning arts district.
lmao @ arts district. No mention of the weather or hot chicks.

PG County has to be close as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back