***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

So he quit on a successful team with possibly the GOAT coach, and now wants to go to a shitty team with no guarantee of whether they'll get any better

Dude's certainly got that winner's mentally
KD quits on a no account team with a toxic teammate and goes to a great team and coach.

Kawaii leaves a great team, a great coach, and a supermax to take the harder road.

Nobody is following RR, I just can’t help but laugh at his insider tips that always happen to be wrong.

Seriously like three days ago he’s in like “Kawhi is meeting with Spurs, he’s signing”

Not “I think he’s signing” he seriously states it like breaking news, and then of course he’s hilariously wrong and all the REAL reports come out.

Last edited:
Nobody is following RR, I just can’t help but laugh at his insider tips that always happen to be wrong.

Seriously like three days ago he’s in like “Kawhi is meeting with Spurs, he’s signing”

Not “I think he’s signing” he seriously states it like breaking news, and then of course he’s hilariously wrong and all the REAL reports come out.
No bet. When your balls drop lmao lmk

I'll bet lumi 100k om Instagram. We'll figure it out tonight

What's up. Your terms. @Lethal the money. Now tell me what's up.

Bitchmade

I throw more money on the floor than you make in a year.

Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Lmao, RR rustled because I’m systematically assasinating his character for all to see.

Share some more insider tips and bury yourself even deeper RR.

Lmao, RR rustled because I’m systematically assasinating his character for all to see.

So when do have a bet ?Everyone here will see it. Your terms pussy

Guarantee this bitch won't man up

JJ Hickson news is crazy. First Winslow. Now this shit. Winslow was waaaaayyy worse though

The Suns shouldn’t trade the first pick for Leonard. Build through the draft. Booker is a star and Jackson will definitely have a good sophomore year.

The Suns shouldn’t trade the first pick for Leonard. Build through the draft. Booker is a star and Jackson will definitely have a good sophomore year.

That's all noise

Kawhi will be able to force his way to a suitable team by just saying he wont re-sign with any teams besides "?"

Suns wont waste a number 1 pick on a year rental and Kawhi don't wanna be in Arizona

I'm not sold on Booker being a star. He puts up numbers on one of the worst teams in the NBA.

He’s all Phoenix gots post-Nash. His numbers have been increasing each year. Get him and Jackson a big man and hopefully the Suns can get into the POs again

The Sun's problems seem institutional not just personnel.
If they got Ayton and some older vets they should be fine. (Not contending just not a laughingstock)

No bet. When your balls drop lmao lmk

I'll bet lumi 100k om Instagram. We'll figure it out tonight

What's up. Your terms. @Lethal the money. Now tell me what's up.

Bitchmade

Prove me wrong

So when do have a bet ?Everyone here will see it. Your terms pussy

Guarantee this bitch won't man up

Again with this shit?!

<1>

Kinda puts the team in a rough position when the player, in this case kawhi, basically says he wants to go to l.a. As others have stated, no one is going to want to gut their roster for a one year rental. Teams outside of l.a. might just have to take a chance and see if they can convince him to stay at the end of the season, but it's gonna be a hard sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back