Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

I love when people are too scared to answer easy questions because they know it blows up their own argument.
says the guy who didn't address anything I posted in their response, and decided to ask an ancillary question instead. Gimme a break.

I thought they were supposed to provide some report by 7pm est? Was the report already furnished?

Again, this is a joke. It's equivalent to "there is no reason, IE evidence, to assume voter fraud, but I'm losing so that must be what is going on"...

Conservatives are just mad the gap is getting smaller. They kept making jokes about how it was just a blue trickle and now they are pissed that it is looking like a blue wave. The less seats they win, the easier it will be to win the senate in 2020.

I was only using the numbers from that link, and was being generous just applying one election to that equation. I'd love to know the voter fraud cases of all elections since being recorded to calculate a new equation.

I hear ya.

I was just saying...think of your County elections and how few people vote and if one case of fraud happens it's bigger impact then one out of 50 million.

says the guy who didn't address anything I posted in their response, and decided to ask an ancillary question instead. Gimme a break.

Are you using the word ancillary correctly?

You made a statement..... should I acknowledge each and every point you make? You didn't ask me a question. Help me understand what an appropriate response to "You guys really need to shut the fuck up about massive voter fraud" would be.

The Heritage Foundation pretents 1k instances of voter fraud across the entire history of US elections (99% of high population county school board elections are decided by more than that)...yet Heritage says nothing about Kemp nixing people from voter rolls for mismatch signatures AND overseeing elections he participates in as a candidate.

You guys really need to shut the fuck up about massive voter fraud.

You're ducking and dodging an easy question.

Last edited:
Are you using the word ancillary correctly?

You made a statement..... should I acknowledge each and every point you make? You didn't ask me a question. Help me understand what an appropriate response to "You guys really need to shut the fuck up about massive voter fraud" would be.

You're ducking and dodging an easy question.
Correction noted on ancillary, you were asking a loosely related question while avoiding the crux of what I said...than accused me of ducking a question.

Nobody, literally nobody, is going to say voter fraud is ok at any level. It's a functionally rhetorical question.

What you should do, besides saying "I think there is voter fraud going on", is come up with something persuasive that could help someone listening to you get beyond the fact that yours and every other claim of massive or even mildly consequential voter fraud is based on literally no evidence it's happening at a consequential level.

That would be a start and more productive than asking questions there is only one answer for.

Correction noted on ancillary, you were asking a loosely related question while avoiding the crux of what I said...than accused me of ducking a question.

Nobody, literally nobody, is going to say voter fraud is ok at any level. It's a functionally rhetorical question.

What you should do, besides saying "I think there is voter fraud going on", is come up with something persuasive that could help someone listening to you get beyond the fact that yours and every other claim of massive or even mildly consequential voter fraud is based on literally no evidence it's happening at a consequential level.

That would be a start and more productive than asking questions there is only one answer for.

99 .99999% voter fraud by the individual is not going to impact elections. I agree.

99 .99999% voter fraud by the individual is not going to impact elections. I agree.
The Trump manner of just making shit up is rubbing off on other people. Notably at the moment it's rubbing off on Rick Scott.

So can someone actually tell whether or not the orange swine knows Whitaker or not?

Or

""I don't know Matt Whitaker," Trump said of the new acting attorney general, saying he hired him because he had worked for since-dismissed Attorney General Jeff Sessions. "He was always extremely highly thought of, and he still is. But I didn't know Matt Whitaker. He worked for Attorney General Sessions.""

Which is it, nuthuggers?

Wonder if Rubio has ever forgiven Trump for the little Marco stuff

Of course he has, like lyin Ted :) Both are giant cucks, both would gently carress his ballsack on command just to retain whatever power they have. And both have zero human pride, or any other human qualities, for that matter

Of course he has, like lyin Ted :) Both are giant cucks, both would gently carress his ballsack on command just to retain whatever power they have. And both have zero human pride, or any other human qualities, for that matter
<escalate99>

Over the last four years, Republicans ruled Maine through control of its state Senate and governor, Paul LePage, who has described his style as “Trump before there was Trump.” Conflicts with the Democrat-controlled House and attorney general led to lawsuits flying nearly every month and, eventually, a government shutdown when there was no budget — all amid LePage’s stream of provocative name-calling that garnered national headlines.

But on Tuesday, in the greatest shift in partisan makeup of a state government in the United States this year, voters chose Democrat Janet Mills to replace a term-limited LePage and gave her party control of both chambers.

This is a bigger disaster for the oc gop than I thought it would be. They could be completely wiped out. This was Reagan country.

Credit to @KeepItRealist in the other thread, but how can you defend this (now deleted) tweet in FL? I mean, these are criminal acts they are committing in order to try to steal elections. FL, AZ and GA should be done per election night results, not whatever we come up with by a week or so later in dem counties. It's insane.
DrewF6xX4AAQ-Hm.jpg

The Houston area’s courts are going to be a lot more diverse thanks to a group of 17 African-American women and their “magic.”
The women, who were part of an effort dubbed the “Black Girl Magic” campaign, all won races Tuesday to be judges in various Harris County courts in an election that featured more black women on the county’s ballot than any other.

The victory by the 17 black women on Tuesday was part of a Harris County rout by the Democrats, who won almost all of the nearly 70 local judicial races and ousted a popular Republican from the county’s top elected office.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/black-girl-magic-campaign-17-black-women-houston-courts

Over the last four years, Republicans ruled Maine through control of its state Senate and governor, Paul LePage, who has described his style as “Trump before there was Trump.” Conflicts with the Democrat-controlled House and attorney general led to lawsuits flying nearly every month and, eventually, a government shutdown when there was no budget — all amid LePage’s stream of provocative name-calling that garnered national headlines.

But on Tuesday, in the greatest shift in partisan makeup of a state government in the United States this year, voters chose Democrat Janet Mills to replace a term-limited LePage and gave her party control of both chambers.

Collins is lucky she wasn’t up for re-election. She would have lost by double digits after the Kavanaugh vote.

Back