2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have an extended grilling season this year ? We were warm til late october in the mitten. Its still grill season but I have a lot less passion for it when its freezing out. I love living in the north but I wish it could be summer year round I despise the cold. And every year what I think is tolerable shifts by about 5 degrees .I used to think 30 was tolerable but now days if its under 40 I dont even want to leave the house. I would down for colonizing the south. id say after conquering them id put them on a reservation but they already live in trailers and get drunk all day so I doubt they would even notice things had changed
We grill year round. Just got our first snowfall this week.

We grill year round. Just got our first snowfall this week.

weve had flurries but nothing stuck yet.
Oh god the horror its coming

I couldnt live in Canada dude this is about as far north as I go

Whoa whoa there. When did I defend Homer? Didn't think I was that drunk. :confused:

Also, your whole narrative is off. What you're seeing isn't disintegration. It's evolution. Can't have revolution without it. Policy disagreements help shape better policy and we all benefit from that. Notice how I've been invited to two other campaigns but haven't jumped ship? Viva and I are solid.

We GNN do not have a narrative.

What we do know is @Quipling exposed @HomerThompson and you then critiqued Quipling’s post for sharing his “social calender” which in a wag the dog fashion, was a homer defense.

We also know that you said you would understand if Viva asked you to vacate yourself from ticket.

We anticipate that our readers will question how you can understand such an action if you feel you two are so solid and furthermore why would Viva feel the need to change verb tenses to palacate you?

Someday

Few years back my girl coulda got a job out there but she didnt even want to consider it.

Now winter is coming

crazy woman

Holy shit dude. There's some situations where a bitch slap isn't inappropriate. :eek:

We GNN do not have a narrative.

What we do know is @Quipling exposed @HomerThompson and you then critiqued Quipling’s post for sharing his “social calender” which in a wag the dog fashion, was a homer defense.

We also know that you said you would understand if Viva asked you to vacate yourself from ticket. Why would you understand such an action if you feel you two are so solid. Why is Viva change theb

Oh that. Homer never entered into it. I was calling out @Quipling for the not-so-subtle name-dropping which was the result of him showing off his notifications.

I was giving Viva a chance to reconsider his assessment of my popularity. We should all rethink our positions from time to time. As you can see, he's confirmed his stance and I've never indicated any desire to quit.

Hard work keeping the media's wild narratives in check. No wonder the DNC just tells them what to say.

Holy shit dude. There's some situations where a bitch slap isn't inappropriate. :eek:

a good friend of mine said

Shit dude I dont want you to go but ill pack your bags

It was the word rural that frightened her off

I was like its still in america I dont think it will be like cuba but she wasnt listening

There was also the pesky detail of where I was going to work. I work for a dispense and I grow and we werent sure how easy it would be to re employ me my skill set is rather limited and I networked my way into my current gig

a good friend of mine said

Shit dude I dont want you to go but ill pack your bags

It was the word rural that frightened her off

I was like its still in america I dont think it will be like cuba but she wasnt listening

There was also the pesky detail of where I was going to work. I work for a dispense and I grow and we werent sure how easy it would be to re employ me my skill set is rather limited and I networked my way into my current gig

Was it Big Island? It is fairly rural here. Although Kona and Hilo have plenty of civilization.

We're just now getting dispensaries. You'd have good experience on your resume that none of the locals would have. Not sure how they've gone about hiring. Haven't been checking the want-ads.

Oh that. Homer never entered into it. I was calling out @Quipling for the not-so-subtle name-dropping which was the result of him showing off his notifications.

I was giving Viva a chance to reconsider his assessment of my popularity. We should all rethink our positions from time to time. As you can see, he's confirmed his stance and I've never indicated any desire to quit.

Hard work keeping the media's wild narratives in check. No wonder the DNC just tells them what to say.

Was cubo just spontaneously asking Viva to reasses his popularity?

Or was Cubo responding to the actual post he was quoting? A post where Viva indicated Cubo was “tanking the campaign for his enjoyment”.

It certainly seems like Viva took it as door number two, which is why the tenses to verbs started changing.

So we have many narratives circleing for the GNN panel to discuss.

1) Viva says stop tanking my campaign, cubo offers to leave, viva retracts

2) viva says he trusts cubo, cubo misunderstands and offers to resign, viva clarifies what he meant

3) viva says he trust cubo, cubo says are you sure you think I am really popular, viva misunderstands and thinks cubo is offering to resign and clarifies needlessly

If any of this is somewhat confusing to our WR viewers, GNN sympathizes, there is more spin in these explanations that Trump on a turnstile.

This is GNN!!!!!

Was it Big Island? It is fairly rural here. Although Kona and Hilo have plenty of civilization.

Yea it was the big island but im not sure where

and yea itsounds like it woulda worked out perfect

and I could have achieved my wish of never ever being cold again

On the flip side I am afraid as fuck of sharks and living near the ocean might really stress me out. I cant even go in it man or all i can think about is what if all of a sudden something bites me. We dont have that problem with lake michigan or the huron river

Dude. You're practically in Canada.

yea but not like frozen alberta canada where they be like dude its 40 below and id be like is that Fahrenheit or Celsius and theyd be like doesnt matter dude

Yea it was the big island but im not sure where

and yea itsounds like it woulda worked out perfect

and I could have achieved my wish of never ever being cold again

On the flip side I am afraid as fuck of sharks and living near the ocean might really stress me out. I cant even go in it man or all i can think about is what if all of a sudden something bites me. We dont have that problem with lake michigan or the huron river

Man. We coulda been hang-out buds. :(

I hear you on the sharks. I saw Jaws young and was out of high school before ever seeing the ocean. Getting eaten is high on my list of deaths to avoid. That said, it's pretty easy to avoid them. Pretty much nobody ever gets bit close to shore. Seems like the few attacks are on people out further with their paddle boards and shit. They also keep a pretty good look-out and will close the beach if need be.

yea but not like frozen alberta canada where they be like dude its 40 below and id be like is that Fahrenheit or Celsius and theyd be like doesnt matter dude
Reorting in from Calgary, Alberta Canada.

It's 10°C/50°F

Trump4Ever dude.

(Actual footage of my bedroom.)

giphy.gif
You're a hot asian chick with sjw colored hair?

<30>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back