2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was cubo just spontaneously asking Viva to reasses his popularity?

Or was Cubo responding to the actual post he was quoting? A post where Viva indicated Cubo was “tanking the campaign for his enjoyment”.

It certainly seems like Viva took it as door number two, which is why the tenses to verbs started changing.

So we have many narratives circleing for the GNN panel to discuss.

1) Viva says stop tanking my campaign, cubo offers to leave, viva retracts

2) viva says he trusts cubo, cubo misunderstands and offers to resign, viva clarifies what he meant

3) viva says he trust cubo, cubo says are you sure you think I am really popular, viva misunderstands and thinks cubo is offering to resign and clarifies needlessly

If any of this is somewhat confusing to our WR viewers, GNN sympathizes, there is more spin in these explanations that Trump on a turnstile.

This is GNN!!!!!

Vivaleaks will respond over the weekend.

weve had flurries but nothing stuck yet.
Oh god the horror its coming

I couldnt live in Canada dude this is about as far north as I go

Come to the great north Mr Gutter dont be afraid. I have techniques i can teach you to warm the wonderful body in the confines of my home.

Man. We coulda been hang-out buds. :(

I hear you on the sharks. I saw Jaws young and was out of high school before ever seeing the ocean. Getting eaten is high on my list of deaths to avoid. That said, it's pretty easy to avoid them. Pretty much nobody ever gets bit close to shore. Seems like the few attacks are on people out further with their paddle boards and shit. They also keep a pretty good look-out and will close the beach if need be.

How glorious that you want to fuse with Mr Gutter. That is an interesting absorption i am willing to taste.

yes, the time is now. vote @Clippy for the 2018 PoTWR

5KYLFh4r.png

This makes no sense. How can the hour hand be straight on the 12 if the minute hand if 15 past the hour?

you're right. I did it backwards without even noticing really quickly. but hey, let's call that @Clippy time.

Thanks goodness for these GNN headlines. I haven't been able to tune in this week and their reports have really allowed me to stay informed.

Thanks goodness for these GNN headlines. I haven't been able to tune in this week and their reports have really allowed me to stay informed.

Still waiting on a comment from you on the alt-Reich terrorists.

Why hasn't GNN been covering this story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back