2017 NFL Draft Discussion v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent liked anyone more than McCaffery in a long time. Really cant wait to see where he goes.

Giants have been super tight lipped about everything, unlike last year where everyone knew they wanted Floyd and Conklin. Although it's way harder to predict pick #23 than #10...

My ideal scenario is that they trade back with some team that wants a QB that drops and they pick up another day 2 pick. I think there are a bunch of fits for them on day 2 and I'm pretty jealous of teams with extra picks.

Yeah, he's going to be great
Beside myself about Lynch but Id lose my shit if they snagged him as well. That offense would be unstoppable.

Beside myself about Lynch but Id lose my shit if they snagged him as well. That offense would be unstoppable.
Yeah. Sounds like Carolina is his floor right now though.

Yeah. Sounds like Carolina is his floor right now though.
I figure theres fuck all chance but you never know. People have seemed to grow a lot fonder of him leading up to the draft.

Who are you hoping for for SF?
Trade back and take Thomas/Barnett/Hooker/maybe even Lattimore. Honestly i change my mind every day, but trading back (looking unrealistic with every team trying to do it) is big for me.

Avoid- QBs/ Fournette/Pretty much any RB in the 1st (i like the others)

Should be a fun time tomorrow night. Looking forward to the action.

Trade back and take Thomas/Barnett/Hooker/maybe even Lattimore. Honestly i change my mind every day, but trading back (looking unrealistic with every team trying to do it) is big for me.

Avoid- QBs/ Fournette/Pretty much any RB in the 1st (i like the others)
Id throw up if I were a fan and they took Fournette.

Mayock thinks Hooker will slip to the Bucs at 19, please let this happen for real.

There are lots of DBs getting drafted early in mocks.

That means Raiders can get quality in 2nd and 3rd.

So many fans seem to be talking about their teams trading their first round pick to move back but I don't believe many teams will want to move up into the first round. Too much money makes it too risky.

Is it really that much money now days? I thought the new cba eliminated that problem.

Should be a fun time tomorrow night. Looking forward to the action.

It will be fun Friday morning watching the experts explain why it didn't go the way they forecast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back