2017 Milb thread

Christian Arroyo is lighting up AAA so far. Hitting .442 with a .651 SLG (obviously the sample size is really really small). Top position prospect in the system, another short stop they have playing 3B (will probably play there because the rest of the infield is set) and LF (where he could possibly contribute this year)

Edgar Renteria is the greastest of all times.

Kolby Allard and Mike Soroka looking solid at Mississippi. Baby Braves moving right along.

Kolby Allard and Mike Soroka looking solid at Mississippi. Baby Braves moving right along.
Alex Jackson hitting .324 with 6 HR now.

That trade is looking better and better

Christian Arroyo is lighting up AAA so far. Hitting .442 with a .651 SLG (obviously the sample size is really really small). Top position prospect in the system, another short stop they have playing 3B (will probably play there because the rest of the infield is set) and LF (where he could possibly contribute this year)
Just called up Monday. Got first hit yesterday. Hoping he sparks my struggling Giants

Hunter Greene getting a lot of coverage lately.. even on the cover of SI.

Talking about him being the "LeBron of baseball" LOL wtf. I don't even think they know if he'll be a pitcher or a SS.

What a stupid comparison. The funny thing is, is that he's hell bent on playing for the Padres.

I think he is very overrated. Our team just beat his last week in the Boras classic and he was lazy on a few plays and made few errors. Don't think he reached base. Seen hm play about 15 times in person over past 4 years. Always shocked he is ranked # 1 the past two years.

Starting to think we might just see Devers this year after all. Hes hitting the ball to all fields and the Sox have had a revolving door at 3rd for years.

Starting to think we might just see Devers this year after all. Hes hitting the ball to all fields and the Sox have had a revolving door at 3rd for years.

I should be able to sell his stuff soon at this rate too

Devers out of control lately.. grand slam today

Kyle Tucker 2 HR today @RR

Alex Jackson hitting his 9th HR tonight. Nice to see him still plowing along.

I think Kyle is the best hitter in the minors (and my money is praying so lol) but his base running is going to tail off.

Alex Jackson's stock has been revived. Has 9 HR's and hitting over .300 in High A.

Yea Dombrowski was in Portland the other day to see this. Sox 3rd basemen have made 12 errors this year and before Rutledge's recent 4 game hit streak they had a sub .600 OPS at the position. People were worried about Devers ability to stick at 3rd due to his body type but he has turned into an above average defender and hes supposedly wanted in the big leagues because of that (i mean 12 errors is stupid).

I don't think ppl realize how shitty Maine is in April through early May. Rainy and raw as fuck, lot of games getting canceled and a lot of 7 inning doubleheaders. Devers has 6 HR's but its only in 83 AB's, you look at the league leaders in AB's in the other league and they have 30-40 more then him. Lot of Latino players struggle in Portland early due to the drastic difference in weather, which is why hes been significantly better on the road. As the weather warms up I expect him to hit for even more power.

I think Kyle is the best hitter in the minors (and my money is praying so lol) but his base running is going to tail off.
Two more HR today

Alex Jackson with his 10th bomb of the season. Kid is raking.

Back