2017 Milb thread

Daz is having a rough season. Send him to the Braves so he can turn it around like Alex Jackson.

@TeTe Tucker finished 2-4 with a 2B, HR over at AA

@TeTe Tucker finished 2-4 with a 2B, HR over at AA
I wouldn't be surprised when the midseason top 100 lists come out in about a month, if Tucker cracks the top 10.

I wouldn't be surprised when the midseason top 100 lists come out in about a month, if Tucker cracks the top 10.

I think he may be top 5. Fisher is underrated but they are trying to put him in a deal for Archer or Cole. If Sonny Gray keeps pitching well they will be in on him. They tried to get him once

The A's (before the surgery and when he was dominating legit asked for Correa and Springs lol.

They would trade Martes in the right deal. Tucker isn't going anywhere. That's Luhlow's kid.. He loves him.

Wonder if the Dodgers are going to bring up Walker Buehler late in the year as use him in the bullpen. Dude throws some big time heat.

I'm loving this Kyle Wright to the Braves chatter.

Latest Baseball America mock has Austin Beck to the Braves. I can dig that.

Holy shit.. Royce Lewis #1.. I didn't see that coming.

Michael Chavis just hit his 17th HR of the year. Should be moving up to Double A when Devers get promoted to either Triple A or to the Big leagues.

Brendan Rodgers with a 20 game hit streak now. Over .400 average on the year.

I'm happy to see the Cubs taking two pitchers in the first round.

Has anyone drafted that pedo rapist pitcher yet?

LOL at the liberal pandering articles already about how great it is that two black players were drafted 1-2 this year.

First of all, Royce Lewis is only half black (doesn't mean much to the Obama nuthuggers I know), secondly how does this change the fact that very few black kids give a shit about baseball?

Back