2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUT ME IN THE GAME, COACH!

Ok Sherdoggers, I need to know how many people are going to return this year so I know how many leagues to fill.

Reply back to me if you plan on playing this year. I will be setting the draft dates and times very soon. Even if you don't plan to play, please reply and let me know.
@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Owners I couldn't tag, can't tell if you're banned or have a new username:
Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10
If anyone knows those three (either personally or by their new usernames), please tag them or ask if they're still interested in playing this season.

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu

If you aren't on this list but want to play, reply to this post and let me know you're interested.

I'm interested if there are any open spots

Ok Sherdoggers, I need to know how many people are going to return this year so I know how many leagues to fill.

Reply back to me if you plan on playing this year. I will be setting the draft dates and times very soon. Even if you don't plan to play, please reply and let me know.
@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10
If anyone knows those three (either personally or by their new usernames), please tag them or ask if they're still interested in playing this season.

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu

If you aren't on this list but want to play, reply to this post and let me know you're interested.
Oh you know I'm in.

@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu

Im in

@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu

I'm in

@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@metal
@Kill Yourself
@helax
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@INeedARemedy
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu

In

@speakhandsforme
@R-DAWG
@Kill Yourself
@akutz1
@The Green Lantern
@Katipwnan
@PUO3
@TD2
@brownft10

Speakhandsforme
R-Dawg
Brownft10

RETURNING THIS SEASON:
@Mondo Freaks
@Foster
@saugeye killah
@RabidJesus
@King of Fists
@Razuu
@TidalWave89
@DW=HERO
@sickc0d3r
@DLX
@ThinkGreen
@metal
@helax
@INeedARemedy

New Owners:
@emceeGRENDEL
In, fo sho.

@sodapopinski im coming back this year. Changed name from brownft10 to this one. Sherdog league 2 is what ive been playing in

SHERDOG LEAGUE HODOR DRAFT ORDER:
1. @ThinkGreen
2. @Kill Yourself
3. @RabidJesus
4. @metal
5. @sodapopinski
6. @brownfeet
7. @saugeye killah
8. @INeedARemedy
9. @sickc0d3r
10. @TidalWave89
FnDnLBp.jpg

The other leagues will have their draft orders set when the leagues are finalized (when owners let me know they're returning).

Please keep in mind that new owners might replace teams from owners in multiple leagues (though I will give the existing owner the choice as to which league he wants to play in).

SHERDOG LEAGUE HODOR DRAFT ORDER:
1. @ThinkGreen
2. @Kill Yourself
3. @RabidJesus
4. @metal
5. @sodapopinski
6. @brownfeet
7. @saugeye killah
8. @INeedARemedy
9. @sickc0d3r
10. @TidalWave89
FnDnLBp.jpg

The other leagues will have their draft orders set when the leagues are finalized (when owners let me know they're returning).

Please keep in mind that new owners might replace teams from owners in multiple leagues (though I will give the existing owner the choice as to which league he wants to play in).

Maybe you can enough new owners that none of us are in more than 1 sherdog league. Either way im good with #4 pick.

#1 pick in Sherdog 1 looms

Maybe you can enough new owners that none of us are in more than 1 sherdog league. Either way im good with #4 pick.

#1 pick in Sherdog 1 looms
It's getting harder to find new owners. I don't know if Sherdog is dying or what.

Just watching Hard Knocks with Tampa Bay. I had Mike Evans last year and man, he really broke out that year. I hope Desean Jackson helps him get more touches.

Well if the other sherdog leagues get finalized someone can take my hodor spot. I only took over that slot since someone got booted last season if i recall correctly. Sd league 2 is the one ive been in since you started these fantasy leagues. Im ok doing 2 leagues just trying to give others a chance to play as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back