2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think Mike Williams is in a great situation in Can Diego. Probably the rook I'm highest on.
Big ceiling there for volume. Rivers is averaging around 600 attempts a year.

Only done a few mocks and what not but big runs on RBs this year. Leaving a shit ton of WRs to be stacked.

RB is a wasteland this year.

Waiting on @sodapopinski to get his leagues set up before I get psyched for fantasy football.

Bell
DJ
Elliott
Brown
Jones
Beckham

After this Probably going qb's in my 2 start qb leagues..One qb wait until later for a QB.

Bell
DJ
Elliott
Brown
Jones
Beckham

After this Probably going qb's in my 2 start qb leagues..One qb wait until later for a QB.
Lynch
McGOATffrey
Cooper
Carr

Imo

When are we getting our league together?
Someone is going to have to set it up. Im checked out. I believe you can renew it since you were co-commish. Or someone can just start a new one.

Someone is going to have to set it up. Im checked out. I believe you can renew it since you were co-commish. Or someone can just start a new one.

We will need to find someone. I'm always running around as you know plus I have a kid and will e having another in a while. I'm in the same boat as you. @Revolver @Corona ? If not I trust @TidalWave89 or we could ring in @metal

Going all IDP again this year

We will need to find someone. I'm always running around as you know plus I have a kid and will e having another in a while. I'm in the same boat as you. @Revolver @Corona ? If not I trust @TidalWave89 or we could ring in @metal

Ring me in for what? Starting a league? Not sure some of those cans would like that

Im curious where folks are comfortable taking Ajayi.

I'm in a keeper league and your keepers get drafted in the round that you drafted them last year so I'm keeping Ajayi since I got him in the 12th round. I hope he keeps being productive. He had some monster games last year.

On the down side, I can no longer keep L. Bell and will lose him.

OJ Howard won't get a ton of yards but he's gonna score TDs and Winston should be a solid fantasy QB

I have Winston my 12th or 13th QB. I will take Howard as a backup TE in drafts but wont have him top 12 on my board just yet. But love his upside.

All three leagues have been renewed. I'm not sure if I'm going to condense them down to two leagues or just stick with three.
All I know is I'm ready to dominate.

How do yall feel about Demarco as your Rb1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back