2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

I'm going with Ryan. Prepare to flame me all next week.

Sanders imo
I pulled Davis and left Ertz for now at the other FLEX.

Debating dropping Adams in over Ertz too... Steelers been giving up 100 yards to a receiver last two weeks and Adams has gone over or near 100 last two weeks.... have a couple days to think on that one.

Plus Ertz targets have gone down the last couple weeks.

I pulled Davis and left Ertz for now at the other FLEX.

Debating dropping Adams in over Ertz too... Steelers been giving up 100 yards to a receiver last two weeks and Adams has gone over or near 100 last two weeks.... have a couple days to think on that one.

Plus GB will be playing from behind the entire game.

Standard league. Woodhead, Martavious or Jamal Williams.

Standard league. Woodhead, Martavious or Jamal Williams.

Woodhead. Pitt is going to wreck GB so less carries for Williams imo. Plus probably going to be lots of Bell.

i was so into fantasy football for about 10 years, but stopped playing a couple years ago and havent missed it a bit. is it declining in popularity? because it seems like it is talked about less the past couple years as well

Anybody trust Martavious with Juju out?
There are literally two options in Pitt his week.

Brown

and Bell

We're Packers fans... we could have Randall AND King hanging off of Brown and they still wouldn't be able to stop him.

PPR Flex -

Burkhead - good matchup
Parker - QB prefers Stills/Landry
Lynch - bad match up
Cook - good match up, volume has been good

Have Burkhead plugged in now. But the way Belly is, I expect Jonas Gray to come back any time for a 4 TD game...

PPR Flex -

Burkhead - good matchup
Parker - QB prefers Stills/Landry
Lynch - bad match up
Cook - good match up, volume has been good

Have Burkhead plugged in now. But the way Belly is, I expect Jonas Gray to come back any time for a 4 TD game...

Probably just go with burkehead since its ppr. I dont trust Parker either so starting Sanu over him. Wouldnt have to if Shepard wasnt missing games because of a headache.

Probably just go with burkehead since its ppr. I dont trust Parker either so starting Sanu over him. Wouldnt have to if Shepard wasnt missing games because of a headache.

Thanks. Thought about Cook as he has been seeing a lot of targets and production but a TE for Flex is a tough go. Denver not good at holding back TE's but Carr has not looked good of late

Joe Mixon vs Browns or Jamaal Williams @ Steelers? PPR.

i was so into fantasy football for about 10 years, but stopped playing a couple years ago and havent missed it a bit. is it declining in popularity? because it seems like it is talked about less the past couple years as well
I kind of feel like it has. I think it peaked a couple years ago while the The League was still on TV.

Back