2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Facing the chargers in both leagues.

Fuck your Peterman

Remarkably I'm up by 9. I picked up Dion Lewis off the wire and it's payed off. I might consider playing him at flex now since Kelvin Benjamins fantasy value has gone to shit.

My opponent still has Wentz and Falcons D/ST left while I have Julio. Gonna need Carson to shit the bed and Matt Ryan to forgive Julio for banging his wife in order to win this week.

In order to win my game, I would need Russell Wilson to put up.....a little over 65 points.

Who's the Supreme Team in the Sherdog League II?

I'm currently up 180 to 63.

I started Cousins, Antonio, Fitzgerald, Keenan, Gostkowski, and the jags def. LOL. Wish I made that my fanduel lineup.

I just want to offer my apologies. If there was a way I could bench my starters now to keep them from running up the score I would.

edit: Yahoo predicts that he still has a 1% chance of winning. Despite the fact that his only remainin player is Julio Jones. I would say the odds of Julio getting 118 points by himself are a little lower than 1 out of a 100. yahoo gonna yahoo

Damn near tied.
Need Ajayi to have a solid game, and Canboys to put some points on the his Iggles Def.

Got completely destroyed this week cuz I played Cutler

Cowboys defense doing an excellent job so far. Exactly what I need

Who's the Supreme Team in the Sherdog League II?

I'm currently up 180 to 63.

I started Cousins, Antonio, Fitzgerald, Keenan, Gostkowski, and the jags def. LOL. Wish I made that my fanduel lineup.

I just want to offer my apologies. If there was a way I could bench my starters now to keep them from running up the score I would.

edit: Yahoo predicts that he still has a 1% chance of winning. Despite the fact that his only remainin player is Julio Jones. I would say the odds of Julio getting 118 points by himself are a little lower than 1 out of a 100. yahoo gonna yahoo

Yea just watch, Julio's going to catch 7 hailmary TDs to make up for the shit year he's having.

God DAMMIT Wentz is letting it rip. Hold it together Dallas. I don't give a damn if you lose, just don't fuck up!

Damn Ajayi for not taking the angle on that long run and getting me TD points and damn the Eagles D for that fumble return for a TD....

Fuck....

Still got Richardson (Sea) to save me tomorrow night.

In a close game, needed something from Ertz and the Eagles kicker. The Eagles kicker gets one point, ONE POINT and gets a concussion - out for the game? How does a fucking kicker get injured???

Then Ertz is strolling into the endzone and just fumbles the ball on the inch line like a stupid dumbass. OMG FML.

Won by over 100 points this week. Brown Allen and Ravens D. Lmao

Dion Lewis got me 16, Gostkowski got me 20 and meanwhile my opponent had Gronk and he only had 4.5. As a lifelong patriots hater, I'll have to admit, they made me happy today.

Had Cousins, Antonio and Baltimore D, and lost. Always good when the rest of the squad is single digits. Oh well...

Other league I crushed my team - Keenan, Howard, Balt D, Lutz....and others all held their own. Still have Julio and Wilson to go.

Larry Fitz, Mark Ingram, and L. Miller all had a great week so I'm feeling really good. If I win today I win 3 straight and I still have Coleman and Graham.

Who should I go for in terms of WR next week? I have Ted Ginn, but I'm going to drop him for either Doctson from the Redskins, R. Matthews for Tennessee, or Kenny Stills for the dolphins?

Last edited:
I need Julio to outscore Hawks d by 17 season on the line.

Possible?

I need Julio to outscore Hawks d by 17 season on the line.

Possible?

latest

i have a 16 point lead with baldwin still going while my opponent has tevin colman and matt bryant. I feel good but jesus this hsould never have been this close a game. My players left so many on the board. I have wentz/ertz connection and that fumble at the 1 foot line cost me 14 points alone.

Wooooooo Coleman!

Back