2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Dez vs Philly
Sanders vs Cincy
Adams vs Baltimore

Went with Dez and Sanders but it feels like a goddamn crapshoot

Agree. Can't say where I would feel comfortable starting any GB Receivers.

PPR Flex spot - many options. Input appreciated

Tate vs CHI
Drake vs TB
White vs OAK
Darkwa vs KC

Have Tate plugged in...but not liking them playing in CHI in the cold. Drake seeing good returns of late, but not bell cow in backfield. White has been steady eddie, good match up but Burkehead looms. Darkwa vs. KC? Not sure on game script. I see NY getting wrecked and having to chuck it.

Crazy that Pitt abandoned the run yesterday. Bell almost had a TD but it was reversed. fml

Demarco Murray is a bum and Big Rape has too much of a boner for Brown. JuJu needs more love :(

PPR Flex spot - many options. Input appreciated

Tate vs CHI
Drake vs TB
White vs OAK
Darkwa vs KC

Have Tate plugged in...but not liking them playing in CHI in the cold. Drake seeing good returns of late, but not bell cow in backfield. White has been steady eddie, good match up but Burkehead looms. Darkwa vs. KC? Not sure on game script. I see NY getting wrecked and having to chuck it.

Tate, and it's not close in PPR.

If Antonio Brown the greatest WR of all time or what? The man is a real life Jedi. I don't remember Jerry Rice or Randy Moss doing the shit he does - frequently..

If Antonio Brown the greatest WR of all time or what? The man is a real life Jedi. I don't remember Jerry Rice or Randy Moss doing the shit he does - frequently..

He is this decades Harrison. He has a bit to go before we can GOAT him.

Woodhead worth a PPR Flex start tomorrow?

He is this decades Harrison. He has a bit to go before we can GOAT him.

I don't know. Harrison was great. He's actually a pretty good comparison, but the circus catches this guy makes routinely... He's fast, he's physical, he has everything except size.

He plays with the attitude of Steve Smith, speed like Tyreek Hill, agility like OBJ and hands like Chris Carter. It's crazy.

You don't think so? Who's ever been better?

Take a peep at Moss and Rice’s stats compared to AB. It’s not even really comparable at this point. Moss caught more TD’s in his rookie season than AB has caught in any season. Rice caught 10+ TD’s a season 9 times in a decade. The one time he missed was with 9.... he also caught 15 or more TD’s 5 different times in that span. AB has yet to catch 15 in a season, he hasn’t even led the league in TD’s yet.

He is amazing, don’t get me wrong. But he needs another five years of this same production (or better) to be grouped with Moss and Rice.

Fuck...because Shepard is ill and most likely won't play I'm going to have to start AP as my flex.

I don't know. Harrison was great. He's actually a pretty good comparison, but the circus catches this guy makes routinely... He's fast, he's physical, he has everything except size.

He plays with the attitude of Steve Smith, speed like Tyreek Hill, agility like OBJ and hands like Chris Carter. It's crazy.

You could combine Julio and Antonio Browns TD's from their entire career and it doesn't match the 8 year tear of Harrison. AB needs to keep up what he is doing for like four more years before he even passes Harrison imo. Let alone Moss or the GOAT.

He's amazing though, and I hope he can keep it up when Ben finally calls it quits. His jump kick into that punters face is one of my favorite penalties of all time.

You could combine Julio and Antonio Browns TD's from their entire career and it doesn't match the 8 year tear of Harrison. AB needs to keep up what he is doing for like four more years before he even passes Harrison imo. Let alone Moss or the GOAT.

He's amazing though, and I hope he can keep it up when Ben finally calls it quits. His jump kick into that punters face is one of my favorite penalties of all time.

Harrison was great yes, but so was Reggie Wayne, D.T., Emmanuel Sanders and anyone else who played with prime Manning. Made household names of guys like Dallas Clark, Julius Thomas, and Brandon Stokley.

That said, Harrison was probably the best of that group. But I'm not talking statistics. I'm talking the eyeball test. This guy is a freak.

Last edited:
DMT of Jamal Williams?

I'd roll with Williams if both Jones and Montgomery or both out as Hundley likes to check down passes to the RB. OZ is going to be under serious pressure all from the Bengals, and DMT is 50/50 on whether he's going to catch it or drop it.

No, first game back and they still have Collins and Buck Allen clogging the back field.

Allen has dropped to #3. Collins is lead dog. Woodhead is passing downs now.

Back