2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only exception to the big receiver theory is Renfroe from Clemson. That fucker has trolled Bama twice. I can't wait for him to graduate.

If Auburn can hold opponents under 10 points for the rest of the season there's no way we're not in the playoffs, right?

RIGHT???

If Auburn can hold opponents under 10 points for the rest of the season there's no way we're not in the playoffs, right?

RIGHT???
That's what I'm telling myself with the Seahawks right now, hang in there broski, saw Shaun White was arrested for being drunk in public.

Damn, good call. BTW is that pic of Russell Wilson in your avi real?
I just watch too much CFB.

But lol yeah it was taken after the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight but he deleted it really fast after posting, think he had a few too many brewskis.

ngXvtYH.jpg

Miami moving up without even playing. Might make the CFP at this rate. lol

I just watch too much CFB.

But lol yeah it was taken after the Mayweather-Mcgregor fight but he deleted it really fast after posting, think he had a few too many brewskis.

ngXvtYH.jpg

Lol, wtf?! Never seen Russ dress or behave like that. The birth (and death shortly thereafter) of Black Russell Wilson.

@therealdope

Wth is up with the fighting trees?

- Shaw's play calling.
- new offensive line
- Keller Chryst coming off an ACL
- a lot of players on D who have never played before

Take a look at their remaining schedule. GEtting 7 wins this season will be no easy task.

Are there any Alabama fans out there that think Saban 2017 has transitioned to Bear Bryant circa 1980?

- coaching skills are 5 yrs behind current trends
- assistants doing most of the heavy lifting now
- more mythic persona than coaching mastermind (presently)
- 60% of current success is due to asymmetric talent advantage, and therefore dated coaching philosophy still effective.
- even in declining coaching motivation/interest/skill Saban's team is no worse than #3 at the end of the year.

Are there any Alabama fans out there that think Saban 2017 has transitioned to Bear Bryant circa 1980?

- coaching skills are 5 yrs behind current trends
- assistants doing most of the heavy lifting now
- more mythic persona than coaching mastermind (presently)
- 60% of current success is due to asymmetric talent advantage, and therefore dated coaching philosophy still effective.
- even in declining coaching motivation/interest/skill Saban's team is no worse than #3 at the end of the year.
Well, no, in the sense that he is in much better health and he is still very hands on. Coach Bryant basically slept in the practice tower every day toward the end.

But, he does seem to be in somewhat of a cruise control. As long as the old philosophy is working, why change it?

Defense wins championships.

Bryant was a drunk too.

Well, no, in the sense that he is in much better health and he is still very hands on. Coach Bryant basically slept in the practice tower every day toward the end.

But, he does seem to be in somewhat of a cruise control. As long as the old philosophy is working, why change it?

He seems more relaxed now than he ever has but I think that's a good thing. He looks like he's actually enjoying the moment.

He was still an elite coach up until the end.
Is there any truth that he made y'all hire Perkins?

He's in cruise control but it works -- very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back