***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is juice Odysseus or is he Achilles?

Kobe was Achilles.

Stay playing behind Shaq, and he would still have an immortal legacy, sure, and probably an even cleaner record, but he chose personal glory instead, and as a result, will now be remembered as the greatest Laker and one of the fiercest warriors of all time.

Last edited:
did someone say the greatest laker of all time

Kobe was Achilles.

Stay playing behind Shaq, and he would still have an immortal legacy, sure, and probably an even cleaner record, but he chose personal glory instead, and as a result, will now be remembered as the greatest Laker and one of the fiercest warriors of all time.
so you're saying juice is the smartest and craftiest of them all

Siakim and Poetle have a chance to be one of the best defensive big combos in the league.

hell, they are already up there.

Raps 2nd unit is straight up better than many teams starters. especially the knicks and lakers LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Siakim and Poetle have a chance to be one of the best defensive big combos in the league.

hell, they are already up there.

Raps 2nd unit is straight up better than many teams starters. especially the knicks and lakers LOLLOLOLOLOLOL
your team is actually trying to win tho

so you're saying juice is the smartest and craftiest of them all

I would say that his career is certainly an Odyssey, and when he finally reaches it's end, he very well might be considered that (among many other things), by many.

“SADDDDDDD!!!! SO saddddddd! I will never forget the sixth game in Dallas in 2006. DW rebounded the ball, and threw it to the heavens and the Heat universe was perfect for that moment. Our first world championship. Our universe is not perfect today. It will be fraught with anger, judgment, blame instead of THANK YOU!!! Ten years ago. Ten years older. Ten years wiser. Ten years changed. All of us. Dwyane had a choice, and he made it. He went home. Bad, bad summer for us. But there will be another 10 years, and it will be someone or something else in 2026. Move on with no blood or tears. Just thanks. I truly loved Dwyane, but families grow, change and get on with another life. He will always be a part of us. ALWAYS! And no more bruises and enough fighting. Let’s just fly above it if we can and never forget. I feel his pain and pride for what pushed him over the ledge. Been there. Forever, for always, your coach I will be. FOREVER!”

Man I live in Dallas. That was brutal loss for us. Then the 1st round loss to the pre curry Warriors... lol we got ours finally in 11 though. Dirk deserved it. But now we forever suck.. :(

Not understanding the hype on the Cavs trades. 3 of the 4 guys they got (Hood, Hill, and Clarkson) have negative RPMs this year. I still can't see them winning the East.

Not understanding the hype on the Cavs trades. 3 of the 4 guys they got (Hood, Hill, and Clarkson) have negative RPMs this year. I still can't see them winning the East.
They aren’t old, broken, and a midget. Less drama too. Is there any real hype though? Cavs are certainly better. To what degree? Who knows til we see the second half of season.

Hood can ball and more importantly they'll all fall in line. They're significantly better

Polyphemus: The RPM of your team is no match for me.

Odysseus:

interior_homer_odysseyBkIX360to412.jpg

I don't like Cleveland and am So So on LeBron because of his passive aggressive nature , but gotta give credit to the Front Office to realize they fucked up with Trading Away Unlce Drew for a useless Overrated Midget who can't defend , then go all in take up more money on their cap got younger more Athletic with decent shooting . At least Now I think the 3 team race in the east gets interesting because Bern might be reinvigorated.

They aren’t old, broken, and a midget. Less drama too. Is there any real hype though? Cavs are certainly better. To what degree? Who knows til we see the second half of season.

The Key thing I making LeBron Happy Surrounding him with Athletes and shooters that won't question him so he can channel that energy to crushing the east, will he carry that to he Finals over the Warriors or Rockets ?? Probably not , but at least we got drama on the way there.

LeFlop is a dominant player. They might not be 1st seed but they're going to the finals again. All he needs is a cast of players that are healthy and consistent.

Cleveland is going to finish 3rd in the East which means they'll have to go thru both Toronto and Boston on the road.

Out West there really isn't an 8 seed worthy of a playoff spot, just going to be a team that ends up making it even though their season is effectively over.

Only way the cavs beat this raptor team is rigged friendly

Which is entirely possible. Both series last 2 years Cavs dwarfed raptors fta even tho raptors going to the paint more while cavs jacking up 3s all game

NBA doesn't want raps in the finals. Gonna be 5v8 vs LeBron and Celtics. Good thing raps are actually much better, deeper teams than both

Who exactly is Cavs 2nd option now? Love? Hood? Lol whatever. LeBron needs a lights out iso ball hero cuz he can't do that late game he gonna defer and hose scrubs ain't on the level

Only way the cavs beat this raptor team is rigged friendly

Which is entirely possible. Both series last 2 years Cavs dwarfed raptors fta even tho raptors going to the paint more while cavs jacking up 3s all game

NBA doesn't want raps in the finals. Gonna be 5v8 vs LeBron and Celtics. Good thing raps are actually much better, deeper teams than both

Who exactly is Cavs 2nd option now? Love? Hood? Lol whatever. LeBron needs a lights out iso ball hero cuz he can't do that late game he gonna defer and hose scrubs ain't on the level

kyle and demar got to start shooting better, 4 for 21 last night

overall pretty poor over the last two weeks at 39%

I really have no reason to believe the Raptors will make it to the Finals this year... It's their best chance, Derozan is better, you have better depth, but you still lose to good teams and look plenty vulnerable at times.

And I'm tired of listening to @berimBOWLoh go on and on about Poetl and Siakim etc.

Imagine if back in 2008-09 you had Laker fans spending the entire season discussing the promise of Jordan Farmar, Shannon Brown and Didier Mbenga... that'd be annoying as fuck and that was on a title WINNING team.

Craps could lose to either Boston or Cleveland... and the fact they might have to play both doesn't give me any confidence they get out of the East, just like every other season.

Now that Wade is back in the 305, Lebron will be bring his talents back to South Beach. I'm calling it now.

d8871.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back