***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v7 - OH THE HUMANITY!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, tyronne lue is one coach that i'm pretty confident dwane casey has an advantage over

depth and young legs will factor in this year
Talking about GS

Not understanding the hype on the Cavs trades. 3 of the 4 guys they got (Hood, Hill, and Clarkson) have negative RPMs this year. I still can't see them winning the East.
Agreed.

At least Clarkson might finally get some respect, and stop being taken for granted. He has arguably been the best Laker over the course of the past three years, at least the most consistent, and the city/franchise never did shit for him.

Hype Nance. Hype Randle. Hype arthritic Kobe. Hype Lonzo and his retard dad. Hype Nick fucking Young.

Never heard a peep of manufactured hype for the poor Filipino kid, lol. Oh well. It's not like anyone would have believed it, but then, that's easy to say, because I never would have believed a million Ricky Bobbies would buy the hype surrounding those other cans, and yet millions upon millions did (quite a few in here, included).

Magic has the right idea building around Randle with all that cap space for the free agent season to find his true franchise player, I'd estimate.

Odds are based on how many people will bet what way not who is actually the better team. You probably don't understand either lol most NBA fans are like you and give the raptor nonchancr cuz they don't know shit and think it's the same team from last 4 years

Smart bettors will put a little coin on raptors. Which is why you don't
I'd wager many teams are more scared of Detroit, now, than they are Toronto.

Dede and Lowry just don't inspire fear.

Agreed.

At least Clarkson might finally get some respect, and stop being taken for granted. He has arguably been the best Laker over the course of the past three years, at least the most consistent, and the city/franchise never did shit for him.

Hype Nance. Hype Randle. Hype arthritic Kobe. Hype Lonzo and his retard dad. Hype Nick fucking Young.

Never heard a peep of manufactured hype for the poor Filipino kid, lol. Oh well. It's not like anyone would have believed it, but then, that's easy to say, because I never would have believed a million Ricky Bobbies would buy the hype surrounding those other cans, and yet millions upon millions did (quite a few in here, included).

Magic has the right idea building around Randle with all that cap space for the free agent season to find his true franchise player, I'd estimate.

How is it that you've come to value Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle?

Two heavy minute mainstays on a team that can't win 30 games. Build around either of those two at your peril.

Clarkson will have a reduced role in Cleveland, and every team he plays for going forward (unless it's a team trying to win under 20 games, then maybe he will start)

200.gif

I want in on the bet if Bowslow thinks Faps win a ring this year. @Palis can hold our funds.

In other news, The Rascal that is @Breakitdown is putting comic book nerds in their place:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/black-panther-thread-2-0-first-critics-reviews.3115883/page-45

ESaHXD2.gif

Odds are based on how many people will bet what way not who is actually the better team. You probably don't understand either lol most NBA fans are like you and give the raptor nonchancr cuz they don't know shit and think it's the same team from last 4 years

Smart bettors will put a little coin on raptors. Which is why you don't

maxresdefault.jpg

The game we've all been waiting for starts soon!

Clips vs Detroit

More importantly Lowry and Demar haven't been run into the ground on crazy high mpg and usage this year

They gonna be fresh. All the starters are

Fresh for boliteration. A healthy, fresh, virginal (finals) sacrifice to the bball god himself.

lebron-james-gif-7.gif

iR6Oh7m.gif

How is it that you've come to value Jordan Clarkson and Julius Randle?

Two heavy minute mainstays on a team that can't win 30 games. Build around either of those two at your peril.

Clarkson will have a reduced role in Cleveland, and every team he plays for going forward (unless it's a team trying to win under 20 games, then maybe he will start)

Isn't Randle an RFA? With the conservative market Lakes may be able to match him on the cheap, or pick up another cheap utility piece like that Kid-in-play looking motha fucka that's rotting on Mav's bench.

I'd wager many teams are more scared of Detroit, now, than they are Toronto.

Dede and Lowry just don't inspire fear.

lol only a fool woild think so, but ok. Raps near top of offense, defense, point diff, home wins, assists per game, 3 pointers taken but in a guard driven, 3 point league more teams will fear a team featuring 2 bigs as their go to guys.....

lol thats shit tier analysis right here folks!!! thats how little respect the Raptors get. lol Pistons. they beat a few bad teams and people like you come out of the woodworks calling them a darkhorse lol

any team that doesnt fear the Raptors with home advantage is foolish af in the East. You ask any coach and they will tell you its tough place to play now. 21-4.

Agreed.

Epic vid on the retard (and snake oil salesman) that is LaVar “Little Baller” Ball:

The high school dropout burger flippers on this forum love Lavar though!

lol only a fool woild think so, but ok. Raps near top of offense, defense, point diff, home wins, assists per game, 3 pointers taken but in a guard driven, 3 point league more teams will fear a team featuring 2 bigs as their go to guys.....

lol thats shit tier analysis right here folks!!! thats how little respect the Raptors get. lol Pistons. they beat a few bad teams and people like you come out of the woodworks calling them a darkhorse lol

any team that doesnt fear the Raptors with home advantage is foolish af in the East. You ask any coach and they will tell you its tough place to play now. 21-4.

I wouldn't call anyone's analysis that the cRaps are under performers in the post season shit-tier. I don't think anyone is disputing the quality of their regular season numbers or differential but...

If the cRaps can't make a good run this year in the yoffs though it's time to blow up the Lousy-DD core.. As in ship out Lousy for someone with some gumption.

airlowry.0.gif

^ CLICK FOR ACTUAL 2018 KYLE LOWRY PLAYOFF FOOTAGE ^

Not understanding the hype on the Cavs trades. 3 of the 4 guys they got (Hood, Hill, and Clarkson) have negative RPMs this year. I still can't see them winning the East.

RPM is pretty reliant on team success right? The highest RPM for someone on a sub .500 team is Dimwiddie (21st in the league). Go to the top 50 and there’s a couple more, even less so if you count someone who isnt a bench player, who if they played starters mins their RPM would surely drop

Any stat that has EKPE UDOH who I didn’t even know is still in the NBA right above Beal and Derozan should be immediately flagged for being faulty

Last edited:
Epic vid on the retard (and snake oil salesman) that is LaVar “Little Baller” Ball:

The high school dropout burger flippers on this forum love Lavar though!

Lol you're mad the Ball family making that doe.

Never understand how people hate on others who make $

Blake hanging around the 3pt line more than ever now. Lol at Detroit taking on that contract. Incoming 3 consecutive 1st round exits.

<{MingNope}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back