***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol "the talent is there"

Yeah, totally

Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Randle are void of talent? Clarkson doesnt have talent? He's 1st or second off the bench in terms of scoring. They're all just young and have no direction. That's Luke's fault.

You asked what LA thought of Walton

I think 80% support him but the 20% that dont support him are the louder bunch

Main thing people bitch about are his rotations

Do you have a source to back that approval percentage? Or are you just talking out of your ass

Jeanie Buss is a bimbo with the intelligence of a grade schooler.

Read this transcript from an interview when she took over the team.

Jeanie Buss: The way my father set it up was he wanted my brother to oversee the basketball and me to run the business side. But ultimately, he wanted the team to be run the way he had them; he had set it up. The Lakers are a franchise that people know what you stand for; they know what you’re looking for to do. And for, you know, three or four years it just seemed the team was lost in terms of what we were trying to build. And so a decision had to be made that was tough for me, which was to remove my brother from overseeing the basketball. We didn't see eye-to-eye on how things were going and it was time to make a change and that's why we got to the point that we did.

Val Zavala: And you made a tough decision; it was not easy I'm sure to fire your brother.

Jeanie Buss: And I think the first, from one of the first comments I made, was that I apologized to Laker fans that perhaps I waited too long to make that change. I really wanted things to work out the way Dr. Buss, my father, had set them up, but I couldn’t see how things were going, getting better, it just seemed to be getting worse.

Paraphrased: "I think that I wanted to... do... what my father.... did.... because when he did it... it was... good. And it seems like when my brother did... it... it was... not as good"

latest

Nobody is winning anything with this dumb bimbo behind the wheel.

Kuzma, Ball, Ingram, Randle are void of talent? Clarkson doesnt have talent? He's 1st or second off the bench in terms of scoring. They're all just young and have no direction. That's Luke's fault.

Void of talent? No... but, even if they were being coached by a Prime Phil Jackson... a team with the players you mentioned above is never winning 30 games in a season.

Clarkson and Randle are atrocious, you want to lose a lot of games? Give those guys minutes.

Void of talent? No... but, even if they were being coached by a Prime Phil Jackson... a team with the players you mentioned above is never winning 30 games in a season.

Clarkson and Randle are atrocious, you want to lose a lot of games? Give those guys minutes.

You cans still going at it with how shitty the Cankers are? We already know their potential - last place.

LMAO at dudes making minimum wage, who can barely spell fog a mirror, claiming to be “big” ballers. You gotta love the internet!
*Says the guys who lives in the most crime stricken city on the planet*

Lol, so apparently “big” ballers steal from others? Glad to know your parents didn’t teach you morals.
Apparently small ballers don't know how to take a joke. Lighten up Francis.

OG with some high level D there on Dragic.....fucking Craps better turn this around - got them in a multi.

Raps showing some heart in a b2b without Lowry and ibaka.

I think ibaka and Johnson both threw punches it could be more games

If delon hurt his shoulder again the raps chances are van fleeting

he hasn't left the court tho right?
unless the espn gamecast is seriously lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back