***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense looked awful. Complete layup line in the 3rd. They benched Jaylen Brown for 5'2 Larkin because Brown wasn't defending anyone and Larkin was trying.

Browns body language is epic bitch sulking, i would bench his ass, too

The defense looked awful. Complete layup line in the 3rd. They benched Jaylen Brown for 5'2 Larkin because Brown wasn't defending anyone and Larkin was trying.
I like Kyrie's comments after the game quite a bit actually. He may be a dummy, but he's no dummy

He's right and I like hearing that from the best player

The warriors are hardcore coasting right now and are still have the best record in the league and on pace for another 60+ win season. The fact that anyone thinks the raptors or celtics stand a chance is laughable. The will sweep the west again, and then win the finals against whichever least team comes out in 5 because Adam Jewver needs the game.

Same thing happened last year.
Coast all year, play no D, everyone says they are vulnerable, LeBron makes yoffs, flips a switch only 5-10 guys in history have been able to switch, and they make the finals.
The ten guys who had the switch

Jordan
Hakeem
Bird
Lebron
Kareem
Shaq
Duncan
Curry
West

People who flip the switch off

Lowry
DeRozen
McGrady
VC

I like Kyrie's comments after the game quite a bit actually. He may be a dummy, but he's no dummy

They don’t have the tools. The best 3 teams in the NBA are all out west right now.

Who can get baskets in the post? Who can roll to the bucket and get easy dunks? Who can shoot from the outside besides Kyrie?

Lots of questions on offense but no answers

The ten guys who had the switch

Jordan
Hakeem
Bird
Lebron
Kareem
Shaq
Duncan
Curry
West

People who flip the switch off

Lowry
DeRozen
McGrady
VC

Lol. Let Kyle make it but you'r right. You forgot Oscar Robertson.

its weird that Cleveland before was great offense no defense and Boston is great defense, no offense.

Do you really think Kyrie can hero ball the Celtics all the way into the finals??

@wlu.29 @Sauce Castillo @The One True @berimBOWLoh I'm actually jamming this. I hand my head in shame.

This makes up for it though

I learned the game from William Wesley you can never test me

Well he did it for the Canaliers. Even managed to win them a ship

Yea he didn't happen to have one of the greatest players of all time on that squad thst finals appearances follow around. It was all kyrie getting them there even when he wasn't there and they still made the finals

But now he has Fartus shart on his team so it's basically the same thing

Jizturds imploding lol "players only" playa

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...arently-didnt-go-well/?utm_term=.ad1f2be1cf63

We had our team meeting,” Wall said Friday. “A couple guys took it the negative way and it hurt our team. Instead of taking it in a positive way like we did in the past and using it to build our team up, it kind of set us back a little bit.”

“It was tough. I try to keep all our stuff as personal as possible but I think in a way not everybody got a chance to speak whenever they wanted to,” Bradley Beal said. “They didn’t want to bring up an issue or something they had a problem with on the team. Regardless of what may be going on, as men we’ve got to be able to accept what the next man says, be respectful about it and move on from it. I think it was one of those situations where we didn’t necessarily get everything that we wanted to get accomplished.

“Honestly, it was probably — I won’t say pointless,” Beal continued, “but we didn’t accomplish what we needed to accomplish in that meeting.”

darkhorse my ass. Scotty Brooks is who we thought he was!!

Im sure his :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: preacher gave him some verse to keep in his flat brain...

its weird that Cleveland before was great offense no defense and Boston is great defense, no offense.

Do you really think Kyrie can hero ball the Celtics all the way into the finals??

I learned the game from William Wesley you can never test me

We are like minded. You called it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back