***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy about Kemba. I know the Known Degenerate likes to gamble but this could backfire. Probably wants to get rid of Buffoons contract lmao

Pretty crazy about Kemba. I know the Known Degenerate likes to gamble but this could backfire. Probably wants to get rid of Buffoons contract lmao

Why does he want to trade Kemba? Isn't his contract a pretty great deal compared to the rest of the league?

Why does he want to trade Kemba? Isn't his contract a pretty great deal compared to the rest of the league?
Might be a sweetner for taking Buffoons contract. Same thing Lakers did with D'Lo and Mozgov

Maybe he should get rid of Rich Cho's contract (if he's the clown that signed Buffoon and the rest of the horrible signings).

And hire Sam Hinkie.

I was laughing at the Lakers ineptness with all their horrible signings but they don't have anything on the Hornets.

Clarkson cant miss against the pacers this game

Clarkson saving the Lakers' asses tonight. Twice as many TO's and 1-13 FT as a team. Ridiculous

lol @ Indicana

Still have PTSD from that cHeat/Nuts game yesterday

Still have PTSD from that cHeat/Nuts game yesterday

Lol every time Heat loses I think of you first. I did make a post last season I thought the heat were 60 win team this season. Fuck they re a little behind on that. Maybe 50?? I can’t wait til playoffs though they’re gona do some damage! Like James Johnson black belt karate to the face damage

Shitty ass OKC gonna stomp the LEastern Conf Champs.

Lol Blunder taking a fat dump on Cleveland

33-14 with 4:27 left in the 1st

<{outtahere}>

Cans really don't even try to play D

Heard the Cavs want decandre and sweet Lou for some shitty package of Kristin Smiff and Chumpert. Lmao. I guess they can always dream. I’d do decandre and Lou for Lebron.

Heard the Cavs want decandre and sweet Lou for some shitty package of Kristin Smiff and Chumpert. Lmao. I guess they can always dream. I’d do decandre and Lou for Lebron.

Lmao they're not even offering the Nuts pick? They deserve to have that offer broadcast to the rest of the league so everyone can laugh at them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back