***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v1 - Hayward GoFundMe Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hesooo Melooo's back! Tough make by Wiggins. Great game. Hope these 2 meet in the yoffs.

Had a guy on Twitter say to me "Yeah, I wish Steph got the same calls that Conley does"

lmao

Some people forget how meaningless most of the NBA regular season is. Warriors still going to win it all without much of a problem.

Warriors have no motivation this season until the playoffs. KD and Steph both know they won't win mvp no matter how will they play, dray doesn't care about awards anymore, the team doesn't even care about the first sees. Dubs might crawl to 50 wins and still be the heavy favorites

Might be a little early to say this but lonzo ball is the best passer in sports history. Glad ainge was too stupid to draft him

Wario era is over. It's Rocket time now.
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

Wtf is up with Fultz, and to a great extent, Philly? If he's hurt why roll him out there? He looked dynamic and now it's like the game is moving too fast for him. He's either scared to shoot when open or shooting with form that's worse than mine

Wtf is up with Fultz, and to a great extent, Philly? If he's hurt why roll him out there? He looked dynamic and now it's like the game is moving too fast for him. He's either scared to shoot when open or shooting with form that's worse than mine

Seems he's come down with a case of the yips... history would say his career is over.

49ee83a84c393125420f6a7067009aed.jpg

The Suns are in such disarray lmao. Jay Triano as inteirm head coach? things are gonna get worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back