***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v1 - Hayward GoFundMe Edition***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no way he can keep this pace up but Giannis playing like he wants all the awards this year,the end of the Blazers game was just ridiculous and yeah its only 4 games in but 38/10/5/3/1 on 67% shooting is amazing

I'll settle for 30-8-5.

If anything you should mock me for attending their games frequently when Michael Redd was our "star."

that's olympic gold medalist Michael Redd

who was the buffoon who laughed at espn or whoever for ranking Giannis top 5??

jeez, even i was a Giannis hater for a year or so but if you watched him last year, you damn well know. he develops a jumper he could be the GOAT.

Fultz FT form is just...turrible.

and Raptors look amazing once again. Safe to say they'll have HC advantage into the finals

Not hating the 3 ball heavy offensive style so much anymore eh?? lol

played 2 pretty shit teams. Going to face angry Golden State and Spurs next. We really find out where Raps "improvements" stand.

Giannis going balls deep in the east this year.

Annoyed i wasn't able to watch yesterday. 44 pts, steal and dunk to take the lead followed by a block in the final 20 seconds. Fucking ridiculous start he's having, and all their games were against teams who were in the playoffs last year

Annoyed i wasn't able to watch yesterday. 44 pts, steal and dunk to take the lead followed by a block in the final 20 seconds. Fucking ridiculous start he's having, and all their games were against teams who were in the playoffs last year

I swear Giannis is a lot bigger this year. Turner didn't stand a chance.

First Lonzo skips the summer league and preseason matchup. Then Dennis Smith Jr skips the game the other night.

Now Eric Bledsoe is demanding a trade to duck De'Aaron Fox.

If the clips could get Bledsoe they could be a top 5 team in the West.

Not hating the 3 ball heavy offensive style so much anymore eh?? lol

played 2 pretty shit teams. Going to face angry Golden State and Spurs next. We really find out where Raps "improvements" stand.

nah raps are hitting shats right now

Bledsoe gonna be 28 soon, wish he could land on a contender

And the Blunder are still a 4 seed at best lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back