***2016-2017 NBA Thread v10: Making Lakers Snitch Again***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakes are looking at Kobe's agent as their new GM. They probably want to sign kobe to a huge deal

Once the league was able to establish legacy franches like Lakes and Bricks to the point where they'd be cash cows regardless, they stopped rigging shit for these franches and shifted their focus to propping up irrelevant franches (Canaliers, Flerps, Pelicans, etc)

I wish they'd start giving a little wink and nod to the Grizzlies. I'd take a friendly rigged 'ship at this point.

I wish they'd start giving a little wink and nod to the Grizzlies. I'd take a friendly rigged 'ship at this point.
at this point memphis is just lucky enough to even have a team. the nba never wanted to be in that shitty city.

wish Jeannie would have fired herself as well. Hearing her talk is cringe worthy.

at this point memphis is just lucky enough to even have a team. the nba never wanted to be in that shitty city.

I'd be prone to agree, as much as I love Memphis...but the NBA basically forced the Grizzlies out of Vancouver and to Memphis.

Apparently the Laker offer for Cousins was a better deal but the Kings owner wanted Hield and overruled Vlade. lmao. I would quit if I were Divac.

why quit and walk away for free?

Steph's rookie year (20 years old)

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
2009–10 Golden State 80 77 36.2 .462 .437 .885 4.5 5.9 1.9 .2 17.5

Buddy's rookie year (23 years old)

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
2016–17 New Orleans 57 37 20.4 .392 .369 .879 2.9 1.4 .3 .1 8.6

edit; just realised how shit that is to read, Buddy sucks more dick than Magic's son basically
Don't ever copy/paste stats from basketball reference, remember this.

Without the league rigging shit for them the Lakes are an inept franch on every level
I like how Revi liked this, considering the fact that the league stopped rigging shit for the Lakes is the only reason the Flerps got CP3

Magic should hire his son to be the new Lakes mascot

38C7356700000578-0-image-m-10_1474813331237.jpg
VEqxeRxdMGnMZOZU2qxN3-CzEZlzpljODO7KqlSTUPtj0c4VNQxqKBw-L6CUDQSbW-6BGHm3V0Haao7W=w450-h327-nc

I'd be prone to agree, as much as I love Memphis...but the NBA basically forced the Grizzlies out of Vancouver and to Memphis.
That's because pretty much anywhere is better than Vancouver, who in Vancouver gives a shit about basketball? they don't even have black people there.

League realized that if Big Cunt Bryan Reevs couldn't sell the beautiful game in Cancouver then nothing would

not sure i understand the logic here

CP3 changed the credibility and direction of your entire franchise

CP3 is still elite and productive

Flake hasn't really proven anything

He's proven he can jump over the hood of a 25 thousand dollar car rofl.

Not sure I would want to be paying CP0 over $40 mil a season into his late 30s either

they pretty much had to sign deng and moz. You have to pay 90% of the salary cap in salaries, and w/ the raised cap they had waayyyyy too much cap space.
It didn't help they botched other FA offers or guys just didn't want to play in the ghost of kobe era

Nice to see Revo hoping for magic to flop with a front office position in a sport he actually succeeded in. Meanwhile Revo maintains that a team magic has partial ownership in in the doyers(a sport he knows nothing about) will somehow result in them winning a championship even though they can barely win their sorry ass division with a ludacris payroll and Clayton Kershaw rofl. Just INSANE to think about lmao!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back