2015-16 vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh and against Mac in the first week, bring it on!

That's good. I'm always a bit slow out of the gate, like when i pee now that I'm flirting with 40. So a nice "gimme" opponent is a good way to kick off the season.

That's good. I'm always a bit slow out of the gate, like when i pee now that I'm flirting with 40. So a nice "gimme" opponent is a good way to kick off the season.
lVlD4TE.jpg

Probably Colorado's next coach, and my ticket to the looney bin

Draft time works for me. Time to start the research for my 2nd round pick. (Going with Price in first round since that worked out so well last year.)

i got tony first match

switched up some matchups throughout the year since the schedule looked almost identical. I tried to keep in mind who I swapped but if you see any irregularities let me know

switched up some matchups throughout the year since the schedule looked almost identical. I tried to keep in mind who I swapped but if you see any irregularities let me know
i got tony 1st week 3rd week and 14th week. fine with me but seems weird i'd play him thrice

i got tony 1st week 3rd week and 14th week. fine with me but seems weird i'd play him thrice

Swapped for Clams since it looked like you only played him once.

I'll go through the other teams and double check everyone plays each other twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back